« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱: 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗗 & 𝗣𝗨𝗠𝗣 »

« ⁴ᵗʰ ʷᵉᵉᵏ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"Sooooo why are we even here again?"

You give Keith a questioning look as you all roam around a dark ominous looking mansion, that you assume that it may be abandoned for quite a while now.

"Why ya asking, [n/n]? You scared??~" He teases as he leans forward to you, you just pushed his face away playfully. "We're here to wait for the rain to pass, don't you remember?" Velvet speaks up, walking beside you while you guys are roaming around the building.

"Ah, yeah! Almost forgot about that." You give yourself a bump on your head, Keith laughs at this and puts his arm around your shoulder. "Or maybe you were too scared that you forgot?~" He teases again, which you ignore.

Then as soon as he was about to tease you again, a thunder erupted outside. Which causes him to yelp from surprise and bumps into you, making you also bump towards Velvet's figure on your left. "Huh, I wonder who's scared now." You give him a grin, seeing him return a denying look while shaking his head in denial. "I- I was just surprised, that's all!!" He defends, you just return a face filled with doubt. "Suuuuree." You reply, chuckling.

"How about you, Vel? Are yo- Vel?" As you were about to ask how she is, you see her shaking a bit. "Err... You alright?" You nudge her, making her look back as if you just snapped her back to reality. "Ah yeah! Why is that?" You shrug. "You seemed shaken up, was just checking." You then faced forward after giving her a reassuring smile. "Do you perhaps have phonophobia?" You ask, receiving a nod from her. "Ehh, kinda. I'm not entirely sure though. Haha." She dismisses the thought with a wave, then moves on.

"Should probably stay still as we wait out the storm." Keith shrugs, eyes roaming around the dusty room. "Yeah, but in the meantime-let's suffer from asthma together." Keith jokingly states, dusting off some dusts on the furniture to sit on as both you and Velvet just mind your own business. You even heard Keith coughing from the dust he dusts off as you presumed.

"Hon, you should be careful not to inhale those dusts in!" Velvet playfully remarks, watching Keith struggle to sweep both dusts and cobwebs away from him by using his hands.

"G-Geez- This might take time to come off of me. Eugh." With that, Velvet finally takes off and decides to help him while laughing at the mess he just recently got into.

Still wandering off, you didn't pay any heed to what the couple are doing and choose to pay the ominous corridors a little exploration out of boredom. You don't plan to roam too far from your friends though, you don't wanna screw yourself for being lost. You'd think that would be too cliché. But anyways, you aren't really disturbed by the thought though.

"Yo guys, call me when you two are leaving the room you're in!" You shout outside, earning both Keith and Velvet's replying 'yeah' from afar. Getting their response, you proceed your way.

"...wonder how old this place is..." You whisper, eyeing a couple artifacts your eyes spot placed on the shelves attached on the walls. They're all mostly covered in dust. "Better yet, I wonder if this place is even haunted or rather..." You turn a corner. "...has someone ever died here." You continue, your head turning from left to right as your vision wasn't paying attention on your way.

Not long after, your leg suddenly bumped onto something.

Instinctively, your head quickly turned to look down to see what you've accidentally bumped onto. Your eyes adjusted through the darkness as you slowly could make out a single- no, double shorter figures standing before you. It took you a moment to see what they are exactly.