« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲: 𝗛𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 »

« ⁵ᵗʰ ʷᵉᵉᵏ »

____________________________________________________________________________

"Come on, guys! We still have more places to check."

Velvet calls out, walking up ahead in front of both you and Keith. "Yeah, we comin', just hold on—" Keith shouts back, struggling to hold the stocks of both the boxes and paper bags between his arms and limbs. You are trying your best to help as much as you can, but he keeps insisting that he can handle all of them alone. Well, only mostly.

"Ya sure you're doing alright? I only have a few bags carrying at the moment."

You walk beside him, only earning a shake of his head in reply. He's stubborn about this.

"Nahhh, 'course am fine! I'm stronger than you think, [n/n]!" He (sort of) shakily respond with a smug grin while he was obviously straining himself to maintain his balance, you gave him the look of high doubt.

"AYO, don't gimme that look!!!—"

____________________________________________________________________________

After a somewhat long shopping with Velvet, the three of you finally came to a halt and decided to take a rest for a while. Of course, not before you three asked some of Velvet's butlers to take the stuff away she bought so you all can enjoy the holiday together.

You released a huff of air then slump your figure against a bench along with Velvet and Keith sitting on your right, with of course, a few distances away so you wouldn't bother them and to not become a third wheel also.

Shrugging, you helped yourself to adjust your winter clothing for comfort and rubbed both of your gloved hands for more warmth. You barely realised that you were that darn cold in the first place. You even barely heard what conversation the two young couple were having beside you even.

"Yeah, why not?! Hey, [n/n]! Wanna come with us to meet the fatass— I-I mean pay Santa a visit? 'Course, saying no is not an answer!"

You give Keith a look of daze for a solid second, processing his words slowly then shrug with a grin, saying a simple, "Sure." Both of them seemed happy to hear that as you watch Keith jump up from his seat while Velvet follows too with a smile, getting her hand yanked by her boyfriend with excitement. You were soon going to follow behind them with a neutral expression. But then, also felt yourself also get yanked by two pairs of arms in front and hear both of them laugh at your bewilderment.

A while passes before finally arriving where they said people celebrate kringles for Christmas and all, also including where Santa would be for the holiday.

Needless to say, you're not sure whether you're a big fan of it or not. But you just roll with it, and enjoy.

"Oh, look! Look, Keith! Sasa lele!!" Velvet read as she saw a store with the said sign. "Heh, yeah. Sasa lele!" Keith replies, equally dumbfounded. This made you facepalm at both of their sentences while trying to hold back a grin. Dorks.

"These dumbasses just never know how to not be a pair of idiots all the time, eh?"

Suddenly, your ears perked up at the sound of someone's very familiar gruff voice right beside you. Whipping your head to your side, your [s/c] face were then met with a pair of white orbs staring right back at you. The somewhat tall ginger haired male smirks and winks back at you.