« 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮: 𝗗𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 »

« ¹ˢᵗ ʷᵉᵉᵏ »

____________________________________________________________________________

Once all of you got inside, your eyes freely roamed around the interior of the building along with Keith in awe. He practically has his jaw almost dropping though. Velvet giggles at both of your reactions and cleared her throat, only gaining your attention onto her while Keith examines every part of the studio and all the way to a small stage with ginormous speakers in the center of it.

"I will go get Father while I change into something little more formal. He'd be out once I inform him of your arrival."

With that, Velvet playfully winks and excuses herself out of the room. As you watch her go, Keith shakes your shoulder with excitement. "Yo! Do you think her dad would like us?? I hope he's as welcoming as her." Said him with a twinge of anxiety present in his voice, you pat his hand reassuringly.

"I'm sure anyone would like you, K. You'll do just fine." He playfully scoffs at this. "So far in all of my youth, you are by far the only person who actually never found me annoying." He states, his cheeks abruptly dusting in pinkish shade. "I—I mean, Velvet and...someone also... stuck up with me, which I'm happy! But...I'm not sure if others who aren't like you guys could actually accept me, y'know?" He sheepishly fixes himself then clears his throat.

You turn to him to say something but...

"And who might you two be?"

Suddenly you both hear a deep voice speak behind the both of you, you were the first one to look over your shoulder and see a tall figure looming over both of you and Keith's form. Keith almost jumps in surprise and made a shocked beeped as he hid himself behind you. You were frozen on the spot though, and tried looking up to see who the man is.

"Heyyy!~ I see you both have already met my father! I just got changed so I'm a bit late." Velvet happily skips over behind her 'father' and stood between him and you two. "Father, I'd like you to meet Keith and [y/n]! They're both neat and I like them." Velvet casually says in the most daydreaming tone as she could muster, her father eyes her over then gazes back at the both of you. You could feel Keith grip your shoulders tightly whilst trembling.

"I see..." He speaks solemnly, then starts approaching you whilst leaning close in inspection as if he's judging you. Keith found this odd, so he was trying to hold you protectively, though he was still hiding behind you. Then the man pushes your chin up using his finger and then proceed to turn your head from side to side, observing you further. You only grew really confused by this but Velvet naturally watches with an awkward demeanor to the side while Keith was mentally panicking wether he should say something or not.

"Care to introduce yourself?" He abruptly speaks up, letting you go now.

It took a second for you to ready yourself but managed. "Er— it's [y/n], sir! It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for letting us be with your lovely daughter." You respond very politely with a small bow. He seems to get amuse by this since you saw him smile. "Now now, you don't have to act so formal. You'll be our future in-law either way." The three of you suddenly got stiff at what you both just heard. Surely you could've misheard that, right?

"H—Huh? Have I m-misheard that, sir?" As if he had heard a joke, he laughs at your reaction. "No, dear. As a parent, I do what I think is best for my daughter." He casually adds.

"You appear like you did not expect this response—" His deep voice speaks up, standing straight up again and stares down on both you and Keith but mostly at you. "—With that said, I approve of you dating my daughter. You seem like a perfect suitor out of everyone she had ever met with." He formally says in a somewhat flat yet amused tone.