BAAT HAMARE PAKKI HAI

new morning , new beginning..... raghav was in flight and was thinking about kalpi , and strangely he was smiling all while , he noticed the change in himself...........and decided to let this change happen....

while kalpana was still in delhi and was winding her official matters...... for her business and was dealing with strange feelings too....... 

MUMBAI.....

raghav reached mumbai by 12 and was having very tight shedule so he directly went to the office.... he saw sammy their in the board room who was giving naughty smile all while as he already knew about the yesterday' sevent....meeting got overed..

S: SO KAL RAAT KA EVENT KAISA THA... he tried to ask in normal manner but raghav sense sammy's intention and try to be calm...

R: NICE..... KYU KYA HUA.. TUJHE BHE AANA THA..

S: NAHE BAS VAISE HEE PUCHA ... AUR VAISE EK BBAAAT BATA, KALPANA KE PERFORMANCE KAISE LAGE...... by the time sammy had a big smile on his face... raghav was shocked and dont know what to answer....... 

raghav was still quite and entered in his cabin..............sammy was amazed with raghav's gesture as it was new to him....

S: OH MAN... RAGHAV LOOK AT UR SELF...... sammy was not able to control himself and was laughing loudly....BUDDY UR FACE IS UR MIRROR. ITS CLEAR THAT UARE READY FOR THIS RELATION.........

sammy said and gave a brotherly hug to raghav.........

R: SO U KNEW THAT KALPNA GONNA PERFORM THEIR .........HAANNN??

S: YUP .... KAISA LAGA JHATKA.... 

raghav chuckeld and sit on his chair .....while sammy was going back to his cabin..

S: CHALO... LET ME GIVE THIS NEWS TO DADI.... sammy said 

R; DADI.. NO WAYS MAIN KHUD UNHE BATAUNGA.. SAMMY TU KUCH NAHE KAREGA....

S: MERE SAAMNE ITNA BLUSH KAR  RAHA HAI , DADI KE SAAMNE TO PATA  NAHE KYA KAREGA... he sid in a teasing tone.....

raghav this approval bring a new wave of happiness in not only raghav's life but also in falguni's life also...... when sammy told the whole story......she become overjoyed and tears start falling out from her eyes ... she immediately went in the mandir to thank her god... and without wasting anytime she called out sarita to tell her about raghav's YES........

ON THE OTHER SIDE 

sarita too become excited and decided to call out kalpi  ... she  call kalpi and ask her to come back shimla immediately .. kalpi easily understand her dadi's immediate work and was blushing like a newly indian bride...

in the evening raghav reached home and was amazed to see the excitement in his house... he hurriedly went to his room , had a bath and come down... he then went to falguni's room and was little hesitated...

R: DADI , 

F: RAGHAV , ARE BACHA AA GAYA... she replied with a big smile

R: HANJE.. APNE MEDICINES LEE raghav went to her and sat down on her bed..

F: AJ KE SABSE BADE MEDICINE TO TUNE DEDEEEEE HAII...... MAIN BOHT KHUSH HUN BETA.. falguni said , having tears in her eyes.......

raghav smiled back and put his head on her lap...

R: DADI AP KHUSH HOO...

F: KHUSH... BACHA TU JANTA NAHE HAI TUNE KYA DIYA HAIMUJHE.........DEKHNA AB KALPANA KE AANE SE HAMARE GHAR MEIN KITNE KHUSHIYAN AAYENGE.. 

falguni was very happy and raghav was emotional by seeing his dadi so excited and in heart thanks to his god........

NEXT DAY 

SHIMLA......

kalpi as per her dadi demand reached shimla next day... she was very nervous as somewhere in her mind she knew what the sudden work is.... 

she reached her home and was surprised to see such a warm welcome from her family.. later she went to the dinning table and found all her favourite dishes............. she  and sarita enjoyed the lunch together...

after dinner sarita took kalpi to the loby..

S; KALPI BETA... 

K: HANJE DADI.. BOLO she knew what next will gonna happen..........but try to be calmmmm

S: BETA , TOO TUMNE KYA FAISLA LIYA , sarita asked try to read kalpi's face ...

K: KIS BAARE MEIN DADI.. kalpi know what her dadi is asking but try to be innocent

S: kalpi beta .... main kiske baare mein baat karunge ..... bacha tere aur raghav ke rishte ke baare mein.......

kalpi was suddenly become red and dare not raise her eyes......sarita sensed that..... and tease her..

K: LAGTA HAI KISI NE DIL MEIN FINALLY JAGAH BANA LE......TO MEIN HAAN SAMJHU.... sarita was teasing kalpi... and understand kalpi's emotion 

witout any word, kalpi's gesture was showing her feelings.... sarita become emotional and gave a tight hug to kalpi as finally her daughter is getting married..... kalpi too become little sad when she thought of leaving her house....... .......

S: I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR U BACHA... I WILL BREAKTHIS NEWS TO EVERYONE,,,,,,,she said and run outside.... 

finally in the evening both the house were enjoying the new tempament it seems like finally spring has arrive from a long winter season........this news act as a mood booster. the elder trio were now on their work of fixing dates and preperations.....

pakhi and sammy are in new excitements as both of their best freinds are getting married ach other... but kalpi and raghav are in the new world........the journey they together gonna start is now bringing very emotions in them,,,,, 

THEY ARE HAPPY , THEY ARE NERVOUS.....

THEY ARE  GONA BE IN  LOVE....

next day 

almost everything is final.... as per kalpana's and raghav's choice marriage is gonna be simple and small just members and freinds.... not gonna be that big like of sammy's and pakhi's .......

the marriage is decided to be in end of july in mumbai... as in septemberboth the girls will gonna be busy in their new work.......so dates were finallised as taking that into consideration.....