LITTLE NOK JHOK .....

..Its being one weak since that incident kalpana got discharged after next day .... and since that time she is been under full time coverage of her husband , who not even leave her for a singal second........... while sammy and pakhi too shift in singhani house till tyhe pakhi recovery  on falguni's command .... sarita and sid after insuring both's well being retired to shimla again.... ....

samar and raghav make sure that those people will get the punishment for what they don to kalpi, and raghav being a tycoon spread the news in media regarding the investor's fraud ... soon the news become a breaking one in the whole business market ....... after all this hush bush kalpana is sitting alone on the couch near balcony and peacefully admiring the nature ... after all the convinces finally raghav and sammy decide to go office after one weak ..... its late in the evening ....kalpana still not recovered properly so is on bed rest ... and raghav strictly gave warning to all employees that she will not do any house hold.............. resting on the couch she sleep their only waiting for raghav ..........

an hour later raghav come back home and rush to his room .... when she was not on bed he became quite nervous... and look here their and finally got releived after finding her sleeping peacefully on couch.. he slowly went to the couch and sit in front of her .... he leaned further and gave a sweet kiss on her forehead .. kalpana felt something on her head and she open her eyes slowly....a smile came on her lips after seeing it raghav. ... she immediately hug him tightly and hide her face in his neck ..............and gave a small kiss on his cheeks....raghav broke the hug and caressed her face and fix the loose hairs behind her ears ....

R: SLEEPYHEAD..... AJ KAL BOHAT LAZY HO GAYE HOOO ..........he chuckeled with this kalpana turn her position and rest her back on raghav's chest and raghav hug her from back .........and put his head on her shoulder and she entangeled her fingers with raghav's ...

K: AB ISME MERE GALTE NAHE HAIN.... JAB MERE HUSBAND MUJHE BED SE UTHNE HE NAHE DENGE TO LAZY HEE HOUNGE .....  both of them were enjoying the peace in each other's embrace .....later in the night kalpi refused to take dinner in the room and she forecefully with all her emotional blackmails make raghav agree to take her in the dinning area..... all five were having dinner  pakhi and kalpana are still  on their boiled diet and seeing their wife's meal sammy and raghav refuse to take the normal meal since one week....they are sharing the same boiled food....both te girls feel sad for them ....but at the same moment felt something special in their hearts ... ...

after one week doctor declared kalpana's well being and everyone releived and kalpana only asked one thing that if she can eat her normal food ....everyone in the room raghav, falguni doctor laugh on her .... and dr. gave a yes to her ..... and her face again witnessed the glow ..... that night she and pakhi demand for their favourite food and neither raghav nor sammy refuse that ...seeing their girls back on normal mode made them happy .. for them their lives are back .....next morning kalpana was little nervous and was lost in her own thoughts very disturbed she enterd in her room after breakfast and was just lost that she did not seen raghav ,,,

raghav was getting reddy for office and as usual call kalpana for tie knotting

R: KALPANA TIE.....no response he turned back and saw her and again said

KALPANA TIE .. still she was lost .... and finally he went near her and like a father he put his hand on her head and ... KALPANA ... kalpi came back in her senses .......and stand in front of him .... he noticed stress and fear in her eyes .....

K: KYA HUA .... KUCH CHAHIYE THA ..

R: HAAN MERE TIE .. she went to the wardrobe and choose the tie and gave it to him with a smile she was about tu turn when he said KALPANA MERE TIE KE KNOT KON BANDTA HAIN ....kalpi sensed that and took the tie in her hands and strt working on it .. both were face to face when raghav put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer ....with a jerk she loose her hold on his tie and hold his shirt tightly ...and saw in his eyes .....KYA BAAT HAIN .. APKA DHYAN KAHA HAI AJ ..

K: KAHE NAHE ...BAS YUHI she  tried to free herself because she dont want raghav to see her fear....

R: he hold her more tightly DAR LAG RAHA HAIN .. he understood her feelings long time back but remain quite .. she look in his eyes and knodd in yes and with moist eyes ..

K: RAGHAV MUJHE BOHAT DAR LAG RAHA HAI.. JO KUCH BHE HUA HAIN USKE BAAD .. she lowered her eyes and raghav protectively took her in his embrace ....she hide her face in his chest and he was continuously caressing her back and saying her soothing words .... raghav broke the hug and   and took her face in his hands .. and she raised her brows ... 

R: MY PRINCESS IS VERY STRONG NAA..... AISE DAR JAOGE TO KAISE KAM KARUNGE .... JAAN I'LL UNDERSTAND JO KUCH BHE HUA HAIN USKE BAAD DUBARA OFFICE JAANA KITNA DAR LAGTA HAIN .. PAR PRINCESS LIFE IS NOT ABOUT QUITTING ... he hold her hand and made her sit in the couch and kneeled in front of her ...

KALPI ... HUM SAB KE LIFE MEIN PROBLEMS AATE HAIN .. AUR VO CHALE BHE JAATE HAIN .. PER HAR PROBLEM HUME KUCH SIKHAKE JAATE HAIN....AUR VO SEEKH HUME LIFETIME YAAD REHTE HAIN ...

she hold her hands tightly and make him to sit on the couch and she put her head on his lap...RAGHAV YE PROBLEM HUME KYA SIKHAKE GAYE he chuckeled with her innocence and made her to see him 

R: JAAN YE PROBLEM APKO YEH BATA KE GAYE HAIN KE EVEYONE IN THIS WORLD IS NOT SAME ......... HUM AGAR CAHE HAIN TO ZARURE NAHIN KE SAMNE VALLA BHE ACHA HO .. KALPANA U ARE TOO INNOCENT PAR BUSINESS MEIN BOHAT BAAR HUME DOUBLE FACE LOGO KO BHE JHELNA PADTA HAIN ....AD FOR THAT WE HAVE TO BE PREPARED .. DON'T TRUST SOMEONE SO EASILY ..... .. all this while kalpana was listening like a small girl and then she hug him tightly ....  raghav chuckeled on her this antic and gave a small kiss in her hairs ....

K: RAGHAV..

R: HMMMMM

K: U KNOW WHAT ..... I DON'T NEED TO CARE FOR MYSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS AROUND ME TO CARE FOR ME .. I LOVE YOU SOO SSO MUCH SHE raised her haid and gave kiss on his cheeks ..... while raghav smiled and again hide her in his embrace 

R; KALPANA DO YOU WANT ME TO ACCOMPANY YOU FOR OFFICE TODAY .....she broke the hug and hade confused look;;

K: HOW COME U UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS EVERYTIME ..... he smiled 

R: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU .. AND MORE THAN T THIS TALKATIVE TOUNGE , UR EYES SPEAK MORE TO ME ... kalpana made and o shaped face ..

K: DO I TALK MORE ...? I AM TALKATIVE .. THEN FINE I WELL NOT TALK TO YOU ... SHE was trying to go when raghav hold her wrist .. 

R: MAINE MADAM KO NARAAZ KAR DIYA ... ACHA THEEK HAI BABA SORRY ... he hold his ears and mada a puppy face ....but she still show the fake anger ...

ACHA THEEK HAIN IF YOU WILL NOT TALK THEN I WILL EAT THIS CHOCLATE and the time she heared the choclate name she melt and grab the choclate from his hand ...... raghav hold her in his arms and rest his forhead on her . ...MY CHOCLATE BHOOT he wispered and gave  a long lingering kiss on her forehead .... 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPPY . I KNOW U WANT RAGNA ROMANCE SO FOR U ALL THE VERY NEXT PART WILL BE THE KARVACHAUTH SPECIAL AND RAGNA'S UNION AS ONE .. WILLTRY TO UPLOAD BY TOMORROW ... 

WAITING FOR UR COMMENTS ..