first karvachauth .....

morning 4:00 clock .. sleeping peacefully in raghav's arms .... her alarm clock rang and disturbed her sleep.. before raghav get up she hurriedly switch off the alarm and gave a sweet kiss on raghav's forehead ... with a smile ..... and caressed his hairs .... she  went to washroom for getting reddy ... after half an hour . she came out wearing a plain red saree, and hairs tapped in towel and sit on the bench in front of mirror ... unknown to her some one from backside watching all her activities and smilling .... she apply eyeliner and a little brown lip colour . and then wore her engagement ring and her mangalsutra ..... marking her married sighn .... she open her towel and start drying her hair ... raghav silently move to her side ... and without knowing to her come at her back ...

she tickeled when she felt something on her shoulder ,,,,, she raise her eyes and get locked in her husband's intense eyes.. raghav move her fingers from her shoulder to her bare arms ... and still not leaving the eye contact ,,,, he till down little and gave a sweet kiss on her right shoulder .. kalpi gasped and close her eyes ..... by the time raghav's fingers get locked in kalpana's fingers ..he slowly  unlocked his right hand fingers and took her earings from the dressing table ... and made her wear it and then her bangeles ..... all this while kalpana  was shinning like a newly wed who cant raise her eyes and met with those of her husband's intense one's ...raghav made her stand and turn her face to his side .. he took the sindoor and filled her hairline .. thus making her complete in all sense ... kalpana was standing all this while silently and enjoying raghav's love and effection  ..

 raghav open the drawer and took a box out .... he open it and took the long chain in his hands ... he came back in front of her and slide his hand on her waist .. kalpana got goosebumbs when his rough fingers roaming on her smooth tiny waist ,, she clutched his shirt tightly and felt something cold on her waist ..... she sensed raghav tie something on her waist and in no time she guess it was the waist chain . after tying it raghav start playing with his hands on her waist and clutched her smooth flesh in his two fingers ... this made weak and she hurriedly jumped on raghav and hide her face in his neck .. her arms locked on his waist ..... raghav smiled back knowing her nature and hug her tightly ....... 

R: KALPANA ... he wispered slowly and break the hug , holding her face in his arms palms .. he made her see in his eyes ....AP BOHAT SUNDAR LAG RAHE HOO.... MUN NAHE KAR RAHA TUMHE JAANE DENE KA....... with this he gave a kiss on her forehead kalpana smiled back and again lower down her gaze .... immediately the door knock and helpers called kalpana for her sargi .

K: DADI BULA RAHE HAIN .. she wispered back not looking in his eyes ..

R: JANA JAROORE HAIN ....? 

K: HAAN .... MUJHE MERE SARGE LENE HAIN ... she said in a melodicious voice ...

R: he leaned on her side and wispered in her ears .. KAL KA VAADA YAAD HAIN NA ... AP SARGE MERE HATTH SE KHAUENGE ...she noddeed her head in yes and then run away before raghav catch her .. he smiled on her antiques and brushed his fingers in his hairs ...

down in the hall falguni was preparing for kalpan's and pakhi's sargi . kalpana reach their and touched her feet for blessings ... and help falguni meanwhile pakhi also come their in a peach anarkali suit ... falguni gave both the girls their sargi gifts and then handover big thals of food . kalpi got shocked  by seeing the food ..

K: DADI ITNA SARA ... KISKE LIYE ...

F: KALPI BACHA YE SAB APKA HAIN.. ANHE 4:30 BAJE HAI AUR APKO SHAAM KE 8 BAJE TAK BHOOKA REHNA HAIN ... TO CHUPCHAP FINISH KARO DONO ISSE //

P: PAR DADI .. EK SAATH KAISE KHAYENGE .. ITNA SARA ...KHANA ..

F: MUH SE BACHHA .. AUR AGAR NAHE KHAYA JAA RAHA TO SAMMY AUR RAGHAV KO BULA DETE HUN ... VO KHILA DENGE BULAU..