when their is happiness , their are some hard time too

raghav's sudden come back gave kalpi a lot of joy and happiness ......... she feeels like her life eventually come back to her ... and after a peaceful lunch it felt more good ......on the other hand raghav is happy and feeling satisfied .. for the first time some one is so eagerly waiting for him to come back .. it seems like kalpi's life is all about raghav ... he become's so important for her .. that a small gesture by raghav bind her with more love , more happiness.................................kalpi has the soul right for demanding anything, for ordering him .. he wants kalpi to pampered ..his and only his ...........................................he dont want to share with her not even with her family now ....

raghav and kalpi enjoyed their personal moments ....... later in the evening they come back home and both went to falguni's room ... for giving her surprise ......

R: DADI..................

F: RAGHAV ..... TU .. YAHA .. TU TO AGLE SUNDAY AANA VAALA THA NAA.... raghav went to her on the bed and gave her a peaceful hug........

R: HAAN DADI .. MERA KAAM KHATAM HO GAYA THA .... TOO I COME BACK...

F: KAAM KA BAHANA .. YA KISI SE MILNE KAA....... falguni know the real reason ....... of his come back ....

in between kalpana enterd with the tray of evening tea ....

K: DADI... TEA .....

F: AB AAYE HAI CHEHRE PE MUSKAAN VAPIS ..... VERNA TO KALPI KE CHAHRE PE YE GLOW THAA HE NAHE .

.kalpi smiled and blushed harder ... her face becomes red ... on the other side raghav 's case is not too different he is also not eye contacting with falgune ....they both stayed calm .. kalpi offered raghav coffee , and falguni tea ...... and took her cup and sat beside .........

the trio chit chat for long time ..later in the night they took dinner in the dinning area ... after that raghav went to his study for a while and kalpi tirring with the work went to their room ... she entered the room and another surprise is waiting for kalpi ....

she found gift box and bags on the the couch she felt excitedly and hurried to the coutch ......kalpi 's face lighten upp .. she knew somewhere who did this she was dumb folded standing on the place and looking all the gifts .. meantime raghav come to the room and went owards kalpi .. he saw his princess tarring like a gift like a small child who gets birthhday gifts and wanted to open it .................

raghav hug kalpi from her back and rested his chin on her shoulder ....

R: KYA HUA .. SHOCK KYU HOO .. ITNE

K; YE SAB AP LAYE HOO

R: AUR KON LAYEGA .. TUMHARE LIYE GIFTS ........

K: ITNE SAARE .. APKO TIME KAB MILA .. AP APNE MEETING AATEND KARNE GAYE THE.. YE MERE LIYE GIFTS LENE ..... she smiled back ............raghav turned her to his side ...

R: KYUN NAHE LAA SAKTA ..APNE WIFE KE LIYE GIFTS ........

K: U CAN .....BUT LIKE THIS ULL SPOIL MEEshe reverted back with a kiddo smile ...........

R: I HAVE THE RIGHT .... he pulled her towards his side ...CHALO ... COME ON BED ..... I AM TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP PEACEFULLY .. OPEN THEM TOMORROW .. OKK

K: OKKK..

they both lie down to either sides of bed .... raghav come closer and kalpi sense that ....... he move his hand to kalpi's face and hair and then mark a small peck on her lips .... saying GOOD NIGHT SWEET HEART

and lay back and close his eyes .. kalpi smiled back .. he somewhere deep in heart love when raghav kiss her ........... she went closer to him and sleep capture them ... both were sleeping happily in each other' s company ........

next day both went to their respective work place after sharing good bye .. kisses ... kalpi is liking her husband this side .. she never imagine raghav to be romantic and so caring ...in the office pakhi as usual .. leave no scope of teasing kalpi but she hurried her work ...and decided to leave for home earlier so that she can open her gifts ...

she went back home and run to her room after getting freshen up .. she open her gifts and was amzed of raghav's choice raghav brought dresses for kalpi , professional bag and shoes ... she saw that once again ... and hurriedly grab her phone and text him a message

K: THANKU..... SO MUCH ....

raghav was sitting in his cabin when he got the message a smile slip on his face ,....

R: UR WELCOME SWEET HEART .. U LIKE IT ....

K: I LOVE IT .... THANKU RAGHAV ....

R: NO NEED TO MENTION IT AGAIN ..SEE U AT HOME ..

K:OKK COME BACK SOON .. WILL HAVE COLD COFEE TOGETHER ...

R: OKK MADAM .. BUT WANT MORE CHOCLATE SAUCE ..

K: OKK BYEEEEE...

kalpi and raghav bond grow stronger with each passing day .... kalpi become more easy with raghav .. though she still blushes when they shared some private moments .. but she like this weak remains a busy affair for both of them but still they find out time for each other they share dinner together .. raghav start liking cold coffee more .. chats become regular issue ... some what love blossom ... both care for each other ...

weakend approaches and both were happy as they can spend time together ...........raghav and kalpi come home in the evening ....kalpi was in the kitchen preparing dinner .. while raghav was in the room just resting on the couch and enjoying some time alone ...

raghav then went towards the wardrobe and took his clothes out .. just want to freshen up... he pulled his trackpant when a file drop down ti floor .. he took the file and suddenly his gaze felt on kalpana's acccount balance sheet ... and their it was .. he was shocked ...

kalpana took money from siddhant and that too after their marriage and no such small amount .. a full round figure of 80 lakhs .... ..

his eyes become shocked ... raghav was still .. it hurts him so badly .. that it broken his trust ... he was lost in thousands of questions ...

WHY KALPI DID THIS , WHAT IS THE CAUSE .. SHE SHOULD ATLEAST ASK ME FIRST .... WHY SID ...

these questions made him stressed .. he was fuming in anger .. he throw the file and went to take the shower ... his temper was outburst .. he didnt expect this thing from kalpana .. somewhere his male ego was hurt ..... he want to interogate her .. he was under the shower but still finding his nerves hot ..... blood boiling ... and in heart he was broken ...............

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i know after reading this u wanna kill me,, but this what i want to spread this from my story .. no relationship is perfect ... we all have to face the hard times specially when ur bond is new .. .. just keep in touch with next update ... and u will be beaming in happiness too .... its part of lives guysss..

many of u are complaining that it is going slow ..but honestly ... this is the beauty of INDIAN RELATIONSHIPS .......U ARE NEW TO THE WORLD , NEW PLACE ... NEW PEOPLE AND NEW LIFE .... AND STILL U HAVE TO SMILE .. WHEN U WANT .....

IF ANY ONE GOES THROUGH THIS FACE WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER ... SORRY AGAIN WILL UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER SOON...