•27•

"Out of the way!" Jean yelled.

We started running and passing through the crowed place as jean was leading infront. Again, We heard the same explosion at the west side. I heard jean cursed under his breathe, staring at the other side of the house.

"Damn those slackers , I souldn't have been one of them. What the hell happened?" Jean mumbled

"The point is we have to get there in time, who knows what could have happened to them by now" I panted, Hard to keep talking while running around.

"Damn it" Jean cursed, Eventually we fire our 3DM gear and shore through one of the houses.

As we passed through all the houses, I look down on of the tiled roof and saw some of the military police standing there and not doing their jobs.

Why the hell are they not doing anything? Hassh.. We need to get a most suitable men's soon.

Subsequently, We saw armin pulled out an giant rock and pushed it away as he croach down. I safely landed on the ground and ran towards armin and Eren who is lying on the ground, breatheless.

"What happened armin?" I asked

"Hey, what are you doing?" This time Jean asked

Armin snapped his head to us with shaking eyes he got them.

"Jean , Y/N! Please help me get eren out!" Armin begged

I look down at eren as he got scratches all over his face, his shirt have been lightly tored off.

"What!How did this happened?" I asked

"Long story, To put it briefly the first plan didn't ended up well as we though" Armin explained.

"Huh? But the plan is to turn him into a titan" Jean said to armin.

"He couldn't..I believe the idea of fighting annie prevented him for transforming" Armin tried to explain it briefly to jean.

"Don't just stand there jean we gotta help armin!" I yelled, We kneel down placing out hand underneath the big rock as we pushed it through.

Few trys and the rock won't try to buged away. Then jean lean closer to eren as he tried to speak to him, he didn't care if eren is unconcious or not but still his trying to get eren back to life. After a few minutes, Eren didn't respond to any of jean's speech.

Suddenly a shadow creep behind us as we saw a humongous rock heading to our direction. In an instinct, We immediately dodged it as we roll on the ground. Then my back slightly hit on the small rock making me yelp in pain.

"Shit, I just got health a few days ago"I cursed under my breathe.

"It's no used, We have to do something about her first!" Jean exclaimed.

He then ran away and start to counter-attack annie. I also don't want to lost to jean so being a idiot i also followed him and try to attack annie too.

I went underneath her and slice her foot but regenarated back swifly. I saw some survey corps try to kill her but they got caught by her and try to play with them as she spin the poor boy.

'The heck she think about us? A toy you can play with all day?' I thought sarcasm.

Then Armin grabbed annie's attention as he try to distract her by telling her about the bet they made, which i don't even know what they're talking about.

Secretly, jean suddenly appeared behind her back as he was about to slice through the nape, as an instinct, she immediately knew and hardening her hand.