•47•

While Hange, Levi, Eren, and Mikasa we're searching for the basement the rest of us are just chillin here at the top looking out for enemy's. Floch and Jean are finding a way out, meanwhile connie, Armin, Sasha and Me are resting.

My abdomen is quite fine since Hange wrapped a bandage around my waist. I wasn't that totally injured but levi insisted to force her to bandage me although i'm totally fine. But you know levi, he can be so over-protective.

"Y/n...I'm..I'm so-"I cut him off.

"It's fine armin it's not your fault" I told him.

"But it is, Captain choose me instead of commander and to be frank he should be the one to live long. I can see the both of you are close and i felt that it's hard to accept his gone...I'm sorry Y/n" Armin sincerely apologizes as tears flow down his cheeks.

Connie sat there silently stroking sasha's hair looking down at her still peacefully sleepy. I avoid eye contact with them looking at nothingless and deeply sighed.

I slowly stood up crossing my arms together staring at the sunset. A few thin strips of clouds on the horizon turned to shimmering gold makes it really magnificent during the break.

"To be honest, i hated the fact levi choice you over Erwin "I admitted.

Armin looked up with wide eyes as he continue to hear me out.

"But then i realized we all going through the same thing one day. I learned that every daily life is a Valuable and we need to Cherish them, and i slowly accept that erwin is gone from this world and so does the other's. It's hurts so much to lose the ones you close but like levi said..We have to move forward and continue " I confessed.

The two lowered their heads after hearing my confession so we stayed silent for quite some time before the guys comes back. Then i saw floch and jean ranning towards us as i turned to them.

"Majesty we found an exit, clearly the other part of the wall is isolated but there's a widely open gate. I guess that's where the enemy left" Jean explained.

"Hmm okei thanks guys" I smiled.

Subsequently levi and the other's have arrived safely. Hange unlash her hook seems like she was carrying something in her hand, sort of like a book.

"What's that on your hand hange?" I asked curiously pointing at it.

"Oh this? This is what we've been looking for" She confirmed.

I take a look at it and blinked twice as a question mark appeared on top of my head, confused.

"A three different types of book? All this time we're just aftering a damn book!?" I exclaimed.

"Levi i thought you guys find something that's Valuable!" I complained.

Yes, i'm complaining that the fact we been through a lot this past weeks and months and literally gone off to battle, solving mystery's, lose many comrades, in the end we're only aftering a goddamn books.

Formerly Why can't Eren's father gave him the key and opened the basement and told him everything he knows and not waiting for him to grow-up, i mean isn't that to much to asked!?

"What do you expect me to search a Unicorn Titan for you?" He nonchantly joked.

"No, what i mean is we suffer a lot and this what we get in the end?" I questioned myself.

"Unfortunately yes, well we didn't expect this also..but there's several irrelevant things that explained why titans appeared" Hange explained.

I heavily sighed "Fine i trust you on that one. Anyway Floch and Jean found a way out so we already packed our stuff" I stated.