•46•

__•• Levi's POV••__

After those idiot's left me here with this guys, i graduafully pulled bertholt with me placing him down next to armin.But then suddenly i recalled Erwin's words before he charge that Beast Titan Formerly. I asked him what will he do after all of this completed.

       __••Flashback at the palace••__

"After that dream of yours is completed, what will you do? "I nonchantly asked him.

Erwin sadly narrowed his eyebrows, staring at nothingless " I don't know, Not before i manage to complete it "He responded unsure of his answer.

The higher up called us as we went towards them, saluted. The king called me over as many eyes lead straight at me, gossiping shit. I clicked my tongue, wanting to poke their eyes out but i can't. Once i'm infront of the king, I politely bowed and saluted him as he did the same thing afterwards.

"Break a leg Captain levi, Please protect my daughter." The king sincerely smiled at me, pulling in a tight hug which cause me to flinched in suprised.

"I-uh..Yes your majesty "I asserted.

"No need to call me that Levi, for now on call me father" He chuckled, patting my back gently.

My eyes wide opened upon hearing his words. Father? He wanted me to call him father? To be honest, it's kinda weird to call someone's parent. I haven't seen or heard anything about my father when i was born, i only had my mom and maybe kenny and also Mikasa including the other's i care the most. He just Disappeared when mother had me and left us.

But i don't careless, his a asshole for doing that.

"Also retale Wall Maria  after you take all the Titans "He added.

"Yes sir -I mean Father" I corrected.

The Feeling you able to call 'father' again made my stomach Tingle in a weird way but eventually i shrugged it off. He pull of the hug, walking away from us no words left to say least.

Then out of nowhere four-eyes came, squeling and fangirling herself to death. She started to shake me intensively screaming on the top of her lung which cause the other comrades staring at us weirdly. Moblit saw my dark aura slowly coming out, without hesitation he immediately pulled hange back.

"Hange-san! You need to stop shaking Captain-"

"FWAH! Levi! You just called the king Father! OMG THAT IS SO CUTE! HE EVEN HUGGED YOU HOLY CHEESE I NEED MY CAMERA!" She yelled.

'camera? Since when did she own a camera-' I asked myself.

I rudely rolled my eyes at her, harshly pull down her hand to let me go. Brashing off her dirty hand off my coat, then Y/n came in from the front door with Armin chatting together. She saw me in an instant, gradually walked her way here.

"OMG Y/N YOU WON"T BELEIVE LEVI CALLED-" Before she can continue, i shove a rock inside her mouth to silent her.

"Hm? Wha-"  I cut her off pulling her by the wrist.

"Hurry up and change already we don't have time "I monotonely said, flustered.

__•• End of Flashback ••__

Those are the moments i remembered back in the palace, i stared each one of them as i deeply sighed, brushing my finger down my navy hair; dreined out.

"Good grief all these people ranting like kids" I muttered.

Walking my way to Erwin, testing out the serum if it's works. I slowly pull up his sleeve holding his hand gently not to sqeeze it. I lastly look at Armin again, feeling a little guilty for not saving him. As much i wanted to save him too, However, this serum will use on one person only and which it's Erwin.