•28•

*Hi Everyone ! anyway before we can start reading this chapter, i wanna say this chapter can be a little short but don't worry i can make it a little more longer on the next chapter.

Also a heads up i always update friday-sunday since i didn't update yesterday-i'm gonna make 2 chapters, is either one tommorrow or the other day. Plus my school have a one week break so i'm gonna used those days to update the rest. Since i'm getting lazy to update sometimes.

Anyhow...that's all and thank you for reading this part..now let's continue*

×××××××××××××××××××××

"Eren! Come on get up and fight her!" Jean yelled.

For the past few minutes were standing, eren keep on falling and get kicked by annie's.

She even Increased her fighting skills on another level as eren hardly keeping up her pace.

Eventually Eren's body fell on the ground as annie kicked him once last time making sure he doesn't stan a chance getting up on his feet. As she saw him defeated she immediately ran away from here.

"Go and after her!" Hange ordered.

Mikasa have arrived beside me as she look at eren with a shock expression.

"Eren!" Before she can even step closer to him, i quickly grabbed her wrist as she struggle to shake it off.

"Mikasa stop, eren is unconcious of himself ; We don't know if his thinking straight right now!" I warned.

"Y/N is right, is best for staying away from eren until his right mind is set" Akio appeared out of nowhere

Why the hell does this guy keep on appearring out of nowhere? Did he teleported the way here?

Mikasa heavily sighed bringing close her red scarf closer to her mouth covering.I let go of her and then something happened simultanously eren stood up as he ran to catch annie.

Some body parts of he's start to release fire as his veins turned into like a mist of flame run through his body.

The two dropped on the ground continuing their endless fight from earlier. My eyes wide open, the people inside some of the tent's got squash by their heavy body. Mens immediately evacuate the area, leaving the supply's behind.

The other military police helped the other's who don't have the 3DM gear along with them.

Initially eren was on top of annie, the two fought dominants- that sounds so wrong for me. Let me rephrase that.. The two titan's fought to death along the way, eren grabbed annie's beautiful face as he squashed them then bloods splatted over the ground.

Annie loudly screamed in pained as we clvered over dear ear's proventing from damaging it. I look on the side and saw nile along with erwin who has handcuff. My eyes widen, why erwin have handcuffed? Did he do something violently?

Back to the two Eren released his hand on her face revealing an ugly version(please don't hate me for this) of her. All her upper face part has already ruined.

Annie got anger as she elbow punched eren to let her go. She kicked him not far as she ran towards the wall then began to climb it.

Nani!What is she planning now!

"She-She goes to the wall!" Jean exclaimed.

"Noway! Is she intend to climb the wall!?" Hange exclaimed as she ran for it calling the other's.

'Is she planning to escape? No it can't be, eren hurry up and get your ass up!' I thought

Before annie has the chance, her body got dragged to the ground but not technically on the ground. Eren was trying to pull her weight down intend to let her climbed the wall and escaped.
He bite the leg of her's ad dhe kicked him on the ground.

Then Annie continue to climb the walls.
"Shit! We need to stop her, she will escape at this rate!" I exclaimed.

I started my gear as i flew over to annie, mikasa also joined. We made an X crossing as we sliced her fingers together, I landed on top of her nose, looking down on her feeling slight pity and i told her something.

"Annie...fall"I mumbled, I pushed my foot a little as her weight dragged her down on the ground.

Mikasa and I hanged our strings on the wall and watched eren finished the job. It's helirious really, i can't tell but by the time i pushed her body down even though she was falling. Her facial expression was telling that deep inside she was cursing at me or telling me to die.

Like Her eyes was wide opened for a split second then turned into a glare.

At the same time Eren immediately went to her and punched her until her body parts was loosening. We watch them as a pile of red blood splatted the place turning the place into mess.

Then Eren went for her nape like he was going to eat annie.Oh no! This going way to far eren!

"Eren don't!" I shouted.

He bite her nape as he bite if off and there we saw annie who has tears in her eyes. Even from here she still look pretty even though she's our humanity's enemy. I mean nobody can't stand her beauty she still beautiful like c'mon. How can you not hate a goddess be like.

Meanwhile eren sat there not doing anything. I think he also got attracted by her too, then suddenly a blue shining light scattered. It was to bright to handle it, i took a little peek to see what's going on there.

The light was coming from annie herself.It was to bright to see what's was actually going on. It took a little while for the shining bight light was faded. I uncovered my hand over my eyes,protecting.

A sky blue cristal was created from it. I don't how it happened but i might be thinking it comes from annie's last power. Since she also have this hardening too.

I look a little closer and saw levi freaking ackerman carring eren in bridal style. Rare thing to see him carring something or someone dirty today since i know he dislike dirty stuff.

"levi your injured you shouldn't-"

"Shut up brat, i came here as soon i heard that something happened to you" Levi interrupted as he place eren on the ground with armin and mikasa.

Did hitch and marlo saw us coming here?Men~ i'm about to get scold by my one and only boyfriend later after this mess.

We walked towards annie cristal shell to look at it closer, funny..why does this looks like she's inside a cocon of an butterfly?.

I motionly walked towards it and bend over my knees.

"Hey annie, tell me..why did you cristal yourself hm? Is that a way of you not to get caught by us and question your background?..well i'm disappointed of you annie my dear~. Such a pity your gonna live like that forever if you don't" I sarcastically said

Akio rolled his eyes at me " Like she would ever respond to your speech ~ psycho" Akio commented before chuckling.

"Do you have you ruin everything, Akio?"I pouted as he shrugged his shoulder.

Levi stared at us and shook his head as he talked with hange and the other's. I touched her cristal and heavily sighed as I stare at her sleepy face.

"I'm serious annie, why did you ever did that?"