Forward

Hello! 

Before starting I would like to say that 

Jenijeno

has helped me in this story. The idea given by Jenijeno was very unique indeed.  My thanks to Jenijeno for helping me build up this story!😊😊

Second. This story contains EVIL!DARK!PSYCHOPATHIC!TWISTED!SADISTIC!SEXY!DAMIAN. No seriously. Damian's very, very, very evil here. And if you can't stomach that then run along to some other fic. This is not for you.

 No lovey-dovey endings. He is like a Yandere. And Marinette hates him. Deaths are there.

If you like dark Damian, you're going to love this...

I hope you will like it!!

A beautiful elegant woman of 27 stood beside her husband. Her eyes were shockingly bluebell and her elegant blue hair fell like water on her shoulders.

Both of them had a love for each other that bond them together forever. Someone looking at them wouldn't believe that there was a time when they loathed each other very much. But, believe me, it's true. The story of their life was worthy.

It taught them the meaning of family, friends and loved ones. It wasn't easy. They had to make choices and leave something for the other. They had to go through a lot of hardship to achieve it.

This can be dated back to 2011, that is 10 years ago...

Marinette Dupain Cheng was a very mature and smart girl for her age. Being the only daughter of the richest businessman in Paris she enjoyed enough prestige. But that didn't make her a total bitch.

She was the kindest girl anyone could ask for. She was known for her beauty, intelligence and many more things.

But there was one thing, her father was very strict and hardly allowed her to go out. She was homeschooled till grade 9th. From 10th class onwards she was allowed to go to the Collège Françoise Dupont.

Therefore the first time, she was able to make friends. They were namely- Alya, Nino and Adrien. Alya was the first true friend followed by Nino and Adrien. Adrien was the son of the most popular baker.

She really did like Adrien. He was cute and clumsy. Sometimes he would act strange around her and stutter like he was scared of Marinette. But that didn't stop her from being friends with him!

 Even though Chole had been her best friend when she was small, she was very rude to her friends. So, she wouldn't give Chloe a second thought.

And of course, she had a secret, she was Ladybug, the superhero of Paris! 

Her daytime crush was Catnoir but he loved someone else. Although she never got to know who she was, Marinette wouldn't care a bit. 

She was aware of Adrien's huge crush on her even if he didn't know that she knew. He would even make her small gifts. That was very cute indeed. But, her heart belonged to Catnoir forever. The cat superhero would make her see moons and stars!

And like this time passed on and after a great deal of the time, she ended up 17 years old.