1

HI Tomatoes...🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅!!!!  Hehehehe!!!!

I will start!!! 

"Hi chat! How's everything going. Miss me?"

"No time for these things Ladybug. We need to focus."

"Oh, come on chat..."

Before Ladybug could finish her sentence, she was thrown aside by the newest akumatised villain. Frankly speaking, it called himself Tomato head. Cat sighed and ducked at the villain and hit it with his staff.

After the fight

"Are you alright Ladybug??"

"Yeah...family problems. Don't worry my Gentleman." Ladybug answered with a little flirt in her voice.

Cat noir remembered about Ladybug's family. They were very strict with her. He felt sorry for her. Then he remembered that Marinette might be still waiting in front of his bakery. So after making some quick apologies he hurried out of sight.

Ladybug also swung away.

And to Adrien's despair, Marinette wasn't there. Little did he know she was Ladybug and she had gone back home.

Dupain-Cheng-Manor

8 p.m

Marinette felt sick. 

So, her father had finally arranged a man for her. And his name was Damian Wayne. Why him? Because he was the son of the richest man in Gotham. Holy shit.

And about their arrival. They were arriving after 15 minutes.

Marinette was dressed in red-peach Salwar Kameez( Asian word)

It was a total beauty. Marinette's mood was happy but only to be destroyed by the ringing of the bell.

They had arrived.

She saw as the butler opened the huge main door. There they saw Wayne's standing there. And to say honestly, they were totally handsome.

Her parents walked towards them and welcomed them. Marinette stood behind her parents as she didn't want to meet the Wayne's. She was wondering who was Damian from them.

"Thank you Mrs Cheng for such a lovely welcome. This is my youngest son-Damian Wayne."

And there he was. 

Omg, he looked like a god. He was wearing a black suit and was smirking at Marinette? He was looking at her in a very strange manner. But she just ignored him.

After 20 minutes all were seated at the long dining table and having some food starters.

Everyone was talking except Marinette and Damian. There seemed something going between. They were seated across from each other at the dining table and both were stealing glances at each other.

 Sabine Cheng nudged Marinette and told her to go and spend time with him.

(It a process in which, while the parents are talking among themselves, the couple talk with each other in private.)

Damian stood up and walked towards her chair and held his hand out waiting for Marinette to take it.

Everyone was silent for some time and looking at them in awe.

Marinette shyly took his hand and got up. They both walked side by side and soon were out of the main hall.

After they were out of sight their mothers fangirled and the dads just sighed.

Outside the manor, in the garden.

"So...I am Marinette Dupain Cheng." Marinette spoke after some time not liking the silence.

"I know that," Damian said and smirked at her.

"Favourite colour?"

"Red, yours?"

"Green." Marinette laughed a little. Damian felt his body clench on hearing the sound. 

"So have you watched Harry Potter yet?" Marinette asked him.

"What is that?"

"It's an amazing movie. You should really watch it. There is a wizard called Harry Potter but he doesn't know that he is one..."

"We can watch it after we get married."

Marinette froze. She turned her head slowly to face Damian.

"Who said we were getting married?" Marinette screamed a little.

"You can't change the fact that we are getting married, baby doll."

Marinette's face turned in rage."Don't call me baby doll, you demon"

"I shall call you as I wish, amorcita" 

Till now Damian had backed Marinette till she was trapped between him and the wall.

Damian looked at her in a possessive way and Marinette was really afraid. She could feel the icy breeze touching her body.

And there went a cool gust of wind and blew her Odhni(shawl) away from her body. She tried to grasp it but it was caught by Damian before she could.

Marinette could feel his hungry gaze travel on her body.

He placed his hands on the wall, trapping her and lent forward.

For a second Marinette thought he was going to kiss her. But instead, he just whispered in the ear-

"After a long time of planning, I have finally caught you. So fighting me isn't going to help your pathetic self, darling. "

He then wrapped it behind her neck and pulled her closer by the shawl. Marinette had a look of horror on her face.

"You can't escape me, forever Angel"

The other chapters would be longer. And let me know what you think! 

*runs away*