13

I'm nervous, aww shucks.

This ending will be overwhelming and different, just like my crazy plot noh? :) some of you might love it... but I encourage you to read on... read slowly, carefully, and take in every detail. :)

STOP WHEN YOUR EYES HURT. It's 15 pages long so it's not advisable to read it all in one sitting. But it's up to you though.

Please excuse my grammar, English is my second language, just reminding you :)

Disclaimers, yeah? I don't own anything, just this plot. Don't sue me.

Okay, here we go :)

The moon was full, its dim light illuminated the place. The cold air pierced her skin but she was numb of this, of everything else. Everything but him.

He was standing in the middle, facing the large glass, window that almost looked like an arched door, it touched the floor and was almost tall enough to reach the ceiling. It overlooked the stars. She could see the silhouette of his back, his broad shoulders, his strong arms but his hands disappeared inside his pockets. "Ready?"

"I didn't come here for that." She said in a soft voice, as if not to disturb the silence.

"Yes, you did." He turned his head back to look at her and she caught a glimpse of his masked handsome face before he stared at the stars again. "You're even wearing the wedding dress I gave you."

She clutched the dress tightly in her hand. Her eyes never left him. So this was a wedding dress? The weird symbol in the bottom of the box that came with it, the Wayne Family Crest; she remembered it now. She saw it when she was researching about him and his family.

Slowly she took a few steps forward but stopped when he started walking around her, in huge circles that covered the whole room. He was staring at the checkered floor as he did. Once, twice, three times. She was waiting. Alya said to wait for the right moment.

"All this scheming and planning, the only real purpose of it was to have you."

"You don't mean that."

"Are you still so dense or are you just denying the truth?" There was an unnerving tone of disapproval in his voice. He clicked his tongue in disappointment. "From the very start, it was you, Marinette. Remember when I pounded the hell out of Nino? That was because he didn't want me to force you into marriage. Or when I snogged you senseless in front of everyone? I wanted them to know you were mine."

"I don't belong to anyone. Honestly, you're just confused—"

He laughed coldly at her, its harsh sound made her tremble. "I killed Adrien because he touched you. He died because of you."

"That's not — you're lying!" Anger boiled inside her, her ragged breaths could be heard from the silence.

Because of me?

She couldn't stop the hot tears from escaping her eyes, tried her best to keep him from seeing it. Already, she was showing signs of weakness. She rubbed her eyes roughly with her hands.

Adrien wouldn't have wanted this.

"What about the lot in the city Hall? What happens to them?" She said, clearly trying to change the subject.

"Ah, but this is my birthday and our wedding, darling." He smiled sadistically, still looking at the floor and walking in circles. "I wanted to celebrate."