10

Once, upon a time there lived a girl/boy named Ktuyi12345 (like hell I would tell my real name or gender). He/She did not know what to do. And then one day, a thought struck his/her mind. The thought was-why not do something?

And then the girl/boy entered Wattpad...

The end!

...

Alya didn't take the news too well.

In fact, she was outraged. Well, that was a given. She didn't say anything for a while. Marinette stared at the seriousness of her face, her brown orbs gazing at the vast fencing fields. The sun was just starting to rise and they were seated on one of the benches. It was the perfect time for a heart-to-heart, a confession. The air was cold against her skin, her breath was visible as it left her lips.

Alya was quiet the whole time Marinette reluctantly told her everything.

...the kiss...

...How Damian kept messing with her head...

...What really happened when she was researching wolf seed poisons in the restricted area...

...How Damian killed Adrien...

Everything.

She could see a mix of anger and disappointment on Alya's face and the guilt flooded over her instantly. She waited for her reaction, but a few minutes passed and nothing.

"Please say something."

She brushed her hand on her hair then, laughing bitterly at the whole situation as if it was some sick joke Marinette made just to spite Alya.

"You didn't trust me enough to tell me all this," Alya stated bitterly, finally gazing at her full on. "You didn't tell me about him."

"I tried to tell you," she said in defence. "You told me he was being mental."

"That's beyond the point!" Alya jumped at the sudden loudness of her voice. Alya glared at her and clenched her fists.

"I-I didn't think he was serious."

"Not serious?" She stood up and started pacing in front of her. "He kisses you twice, blackmails you to fly with him, sleeps on your bed and you tell me he's not serious?"

"I-I don't know... I was embarrassed."

"What about the dark attacks huh, Marinette? When were you going to tell me about that?"

"I thought I could handle it!"

"WELL, YOU OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T!"

Alya was breathing heavily and her face was flushed. Marinette saw the pure rage etched in her features.

She couldn't hide the hurt she felt at Alya's words. If anything, she was right. She should've asked for other's help. But she knew some part of her didn't want Alya involved. Call it her protective nature, she just didn't want Alya to go through with this all over again. She wanted her to have a normal year. But now it got so out of hand.

She buried her face in her hands and groaned.

"I'm sorry," she said miserably.

Alya stopped pacing. She felt Alya sit beside her and sigh. She touched the small of her back. She stared at her and saw that her features had softened.

"We heroes have to stop him," she told her. "We have to ask for help this time, from Master Fu, from the other heroes."

"But we don't have proof."