Six

Mono realized their occasional bickering was just something he couldn't control. They were so completely different down to their cores, so he didn't blame Six or himself for these moments. They always bounced back and forgave one another anyway.
They went back inside the school after enjoying their sweet moment together and tried to get more rest. Six wouldn't let go of Mono, because she didn't want him to have anymore nightmares. She was protecting him, even in his sleep. And it worked...despite how shaken up he was.
When he woke up several more hours later, he looked down at Six, who was pretty much laying on top of him, and saw that she was already awake. He was pretty sure she didn't notice his eyes being open, because she was staring at the door blankly. He broke the ice by bringing his free hand to her head and massaging her temple to loosen her muscles—she was pretty tense no matter what. "Did you sleep well?" He drowsily spoke up, causing Six to flinch a bit and look up at him.

"I guess so. I haven't gotten hungry again." She replied quietly, and instead of getting up now that they were both awake, she laid her head back down against Mono's chest. "It's warm... I don't want to leave." Though it was technically a complaint, the boy was taken aback by her bluntness... He didn't know why he was surprised; it was Six, after all.

     "Six..." He muttered and lifted himself up so he could see her more efficiently, using his arms to prop his weight. When she looked into his eyes curiously, their faces were close once again. He had flashbacks to earlier when she kissed his cheek, and he didn't know how to react because of it. "We should probably..." He trailed off his train of thought because of the awkwardness, averting his gaze from her direction. He couldn't get his heart to stop racing, but in the end, he didn't have to worry because Six removed herself from his personal space.

"The teacher left our coats in here a little while ago... That's why I was awake." The girl changed the subject and slipped off of the bed, heading over to the door and grabbing her yellow attribute. After unfolding it, she slipped it on over her body and pulled the hood over her head to achieve her everso-mysterious look. "Well? What are you waiting for?" She glanced over at Mono when she finished dressing and furrowed her brows in speculation, puzzled at his ability to change motive so quickly.

Mono blinked in realization when she rushed him to act, joining her by the door in no time. He slipped his coat on and buttoned it twice over his chest. "We should leave her a note of appreciation so we don't have to run around and look for her." He suggested and surveyed the room for a pencil or pen. Eventually, he found a marker, which was a fine substitute.

"I..." Six froze for a moment, squatting down next to an isolated piece of paper and placing her hands over her knees patiently. "I have trouble reading and writing..." She admitted this ashamedly, expecting Mono to make fun of her or at least tease her for her lack of education.

"What? Really? But it's so...easy." He replied nonchalantly, but on the inside he was thinking about how adorable Six was when she was mellow, like right now. He didn't understand until after seeing her reaction how bad of an idea it was to patronize her in a room with possible weapons.

She twitched from the anger after hearing his awestruck response, glaring up at him threateningly. "Okay?! Well, it's not for me, so shut up!" She aggressively replied and stood up straight, grinding her teeth to choke back the urge to argue with him.

The boy ignored her for the time being so he didn't upset her anymore and crouched next to the piece of paper, messily writing a goodbye and thank-you note to the woman; she had helped them tremendously, after all. When he was done, he stood back up and looked at Six, who appeared to be interested in what he had written, but went straight back to pouting when he was near her again. "I'll teach you little by little, if that's alright with you." He didn't know why he was offering this when she probably didn't want to feel inferior to him, but it was the least he could do to make her feel better.