He Flirts With You

You and your boyfriend Ryder were going to eat at a restaurant for your birthday. You have been waiting for this, for the whole week.

"Ready to go?" He asks. "Mhmm." You hum back in response. You grab your clutch, and you both walk out the door.

------------------

"This is beautiful." You say, while glancing around the restaurant. "Just like you." Ryder says, while taking your hand in his.

The waiter approaches the table. He had blonde hair with brown roots, and captivating blue eyes. "What can I get you, pretty girl?" He says clearly directing the question towards you. "I'll take a water, please." You say, while tearing your gaze from his. "And you?" He asks bluntly towards Ryder. "Pepsi, please." Ryder says just as bluntly.

"My names Niall. In case you need me for anything." He says, while shooting a wink your way. Ryder grunts. "He's totally flirting with you!" You sigh in response.

"I think we should leave. I don't want another man eyeing my girl." He says with anger laced in his voice. You nod. He slaps a ten on the table and stands up, while roughly grabbing your hand and yanking you towards the door.

"I would never treat a girl like that." The familiar voice says from behind us. "Like what?" Ryder says, while turning around. "C'mon." You tug on his hand. "He's not worth our time."

"Stay out of this, (Y/N)." He growls. Next thing you know Niall is getting punched in the jaw. He stumbles from the blow, but regains balance. He swings back his fist, and punches Ryder in the eye. Other waiters have approached the scene, and are pulling the two guys off of each other. Niall spits out blood, before sending Ryder a taunting glare. Ryder lurches forward, and tries to attack him, but you grab his arm and pull him back.

"No, Ryder." You say angrily. "Like I said, he's not worth our time." With that you both proceed to leave the restaurant, that you were both now banned from. You look back at Niall. He had a snug smirk on his face. He then proceeds to throw you a flirtatious wink. You flip him off, before walking off into the chilly weather.

"You know I love you, right?" You ask Ryder.

"I know."

++
I know I know, this one was short. And it sucked.