The L Word

L...Lo...Lov...Love

Why does one little word, have such a big meaning?

There are many different types of loves. Friendly, family, love love, etc. Right now, you're trying to figure out which love to classify Niall under. Why were you even thinking of such a thing? You aren't even dating him for Petes sake! You're just simply best friends. Nothing more, nothing less... Or maybe more. In your mind of course.

He also had a girlfriend, which really put a toll on things. She was sweet yeah. Oh who are you kidding?! No she's not! She's utterly and down right rude. Not to Niall, obviously. Only to you. Of course only you. He never noticed it though, in his eyes she was perfect. In yours, she was evil.

Everyday she would do anything in her power to make your life miserable. From snarky remarks, to saying no one would ever love you. Especially not Niall. She would always say that he only felt sorry for you, and that's why he was your friend.

Each and everyday you would believe everything she says, to the point where you couldn't even look Niall in the eyes. Yet alone hang out with him. He would always call, but you would always decline.

One day he finally had enough of it, and came over to your home.

"(Y/N)," he bangs on the door, "open this door right this instant!"

"Go away," you sniffle. You look down at your phone, to see yet another text from her.

Niall doesn't love you, like he loves me. He never will.

Ignoring her, you focus on the TV.

"(Y/N). Please open up," Niall begs on the other side of the door.

"No," you protest.

"Quit being so stubborn, and open up the damn door," he demands.

Sighing in defeat, you stand up, and stalk towards the door. You swing it open. To your surprise Niall has his fist mere inches from your forehead.

He looks at his fist, then at you, then back to his hand. He coils it back and smiles sheepishly, "Uh sorry."

"What do you want, Niall?" You snap bluntly at him.

"I- Why are you being rude?" He asks confused.

You roll your eyes, and turn around, "I just don't want to speak to you."

"And whys that? Huh? You've been ignoring me for almost a month now, for no reason! None at all," he explodes.

You slightly shake your head, "You won't understand."

"What is there to understand? Obviously I clearly understand that you're ignoring me!" He fumes.

"NIALL YOU DON'T GET IT. I. CAN'T. TELL. YOU," you yell, completely frustrated.

"Why can't you say?" He glares.

"I. Just. Can't," you grit your teeth.

"You can tell me, but you just won't," He shakes his head.

"You won't believe me," you say, barley audible.

"Why wouldn't I believe you?" He asks.

You look into his eyes. He looked... hurt.

"Rose... She... She's been saying hurtful things to me for a long time now. With each word she said, I just believed her more," you say, and your shoulders slump forward.

"I knew it," he frowns.

"You knew it? The why are you still dating her, if you knew?!" You spat at him.

He holds up a finger for you to be quiet, "I knew it took me forever to figure it out. But I did just a month ago. Right when I did find out I dumped her."

The text she sent a few minutes ago was just a lie then. Niall doesn't love her. She was just saying that to keep you away from him, so she could win him back. It all made sense!

"What are you thinking about?" He asks you.

"I...I love you Niall," You look up at him, "And not in the friendly type of way, like the love love type of way."

He blankly stares at you for a few seconds, your eyes widen in realization. You just admitted your undying love for Niall! You're so so so stupid! How could you?

"Niall I-"

"I love you too, (Y/N)," he grins, "To hell with it! I love you so damn much, my heart hearts."

You run into his arms, and he hugs you tightly. He pulls away slightly, to look you in the eyes. While tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear, he slowly leans in.

BANG

The door swings open and Rose strides in holding a gun.

"Hasta la vista, baby," she smirks evilly.

LMAOOOO GOT YOU JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... NOW BACK TO THE REAL IMAGINE.

He leans in slowly, and captures your lips in his.

"I love you so much, Niall," you mumble.

"I love you too, (Y/N). It feels so good to say it. I could just yell it to the world," He grins.

++

I wrote this at 2am okay.. don't judge. I was just really tried and thought of this so I wrote it down. I'll probably wake up in the morning and read this, thinking wtf to myself.... hopefully I don't.

Two imagines in one day? Whaaaa... wait.

*mumbles to self* it's 2am... it's a different day you dummy.

*glares* DONT TELL ME HOW IM SUPPOSED TO LIVE MY LIFE.

Now I've officially gone crazy, and resorted to talking to myself. Wow. I think I'll head to bed now. THAT RHYMED wOw IM ON A ROLL TONIGHT... I MEAN THIS MORNING.

*internally groans* U dumb.

Please

Vote

Comment

Share

Talk about

whatever

THANKS!

MUCH LOVE!!!!

XOXO, Gossip Girl.

p.s. I'm being generous again, and thought I'd like to share yet another picture of Niall with you.