Chapter 21

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 21, 2021. I'm doing a Loki/Avengers binge which is just me watching Thor, Avengers, Dark World, and Ragnorak because those are my comfort movies and he's just so hot. I just want this man to step on me and ruin my life, K?

Loki: You were made to be ruled.

Me: Um, yes-

Loki: In the end, you will always kneel.

Me: MY KING IM ALREADY ON MY KNEES FOR YOU LIKE CHILL AND TAKE ME ALREADY

Two weeks had come and gone, in a perfect balance of slowly inching by and rapidly passing. It's a muddle of ignoring Tom's calls, visiting the hospital, reading her Wattpad notifications to the sleeping Anna, and comforting the healed Sebastian.

Luckily, the doctors had been noticing improvements in Anna's state and fully anticipated her waking up soon. But she hasn't woken up soon enough. Today is January 11, 2021. Five days before Y/n is supposed to attend the WandaVision premiere in Los Angeles at the TCL Chinese Theater.

Because Tom technically never made a cameo, he wouldn't be there, but she had planned on taking him. Then she planned on taking Anna when she woke up in time. But that doesn't look like it's going to work out. 

Sebastian is completely healed, although his arm is still pretty sore. They both sit beside Anna in the hospital. Y/n had worked pretty hard to brighten it up to her liking, or rather, Anna's dark liking. Just so that when she wakes up, it'll be more comforting.

"So this means I have to go to the premiere alone," Y/n groans to Seb, sitting back in her chair.

"I would go with you, but I wasn't invited, so yeah. You do have to go alone. But hey, let's distract yourself. Who are you going to be wearing?" Seb asks, trying to brighten up the conversation.

Y/n hums and smirks a little to herself. "Um, Dior, actually. They emailed me about a week ago with a dress they'd like me to wear. I sent them my measurements and it actually should be mailed to the apartment within a day or so."

Seb gasps and steeples his fingers, pressing them to his lips. "Dior? That's amazing. It's going to be fun to plan out the rest of your outfits!" He glances at her. "What are you going to do about Rose's offer for 'Across the Stars For You'?"

Y/n freezes. "I...I think I'm going to take it. Regardless of what Tom said. This is what I want, and I'm going to go after it."

Seb pats her back. "Good for you."

\--/

i just spent over an hour making different moodboards and googling different couture designers for each premier (5 different premiers) and that was SO MUCH FUN

When Y/n arrives back at her apartment, she finds a beautifully decorated box with a large tulle green ribbon on it. A fancy stationary card has been tucked under said ribbon. She pales, knowing immediately who it's from.

Picking it up and opening the door to her aparment, she sets down her purse and her keys, sits on the couch, and stares at the box.

Hello Y/n!

We are so honored that you agreed to wear our dress for the WandaVision premiere! If there are any problems with the dress or the shoes, send them back and we will fix whatever it is. We are so proud of you and your accomplishments and hope to work with you soon!

XOXO, Dior

Y/n sqeals a little to herself in disbelief and opens the box. The beautiful sage, accordian dress is folded neatly on champagne colored tissue paper, and resting gently on top of the dress are glittered silver heels with crystals sewn into the toe. There was also a matching creme colored choker with two pearls hanging off the center. dont worry you'll see what it looks like soon