Chapter 22

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 23, 2021. I finally figured out what "Golden Hour" was and took a bunch of very nice pictures. Sadly, I can't share them because they all feature my face at very close distances (which I've previously said is not something I'm comfortable with doing). But I felt really good about the pics :)

also dakota fanning wore that dior gown to the 2018 emmys so she's gonna be a placeholder

y/n.l/n.official

liked by littlebodybigheart, paulbettany, twhiddleston, and 1,000,331 others

First Red Carpet was such a blast! Thank you to the wonderful cast and crew for a great time on set. And remember... Wan👏da👏Vis👏ion👏Wa👏Wan👏da👏Vis👏ion

paulbettany: SO much fun! Also, you've gotta tell me what face mask that was...

teyonahparris: girl you TORE UP those carpets!! can't wait for everyone to see how you play in...

Y/n smiles down at the flood of likes and comments rushing in from her friends immediately after her post about the Red Carpet from a few nights ago. She waited to review the photos before she posted any. Her eyes lock with Tom's Instagram tag and she sighs.

Y/n misses him much more than she wants to admit.

She gazes down at Annna, who is still sleeping. Even though astral projection Anna told her she'd be fine, Y/n didn't believe her. 

Hell, she's starting to think that was a hallucination.

Seb knocks on the doorway and walks in with a little smile on his face. "I brought sandwiches. Figured you'd be hungry."

"Thanks, Seb," she smiles warmly at him. He sits down on the other side of the bed and they eat quietly, both of them looking at Anna. Y/n half excpected her to roll over and groan about not wanting to get up like she used to.

They finish their sandwiches and Seb leans in, studying Anna's face. "I want to try something," he mumbles, leaning in. Y/n watches him, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. His lips hover over Anna's before pressing against hers firmly. One hand comes up and plays with a piece of her hair before he pulls away, sighing in defeat. "Anna loved Snow White. Figured I'd give it a try."

Y/n places her head in her hands, biting back tears and guilt of having fun at the premiere when Sebastian was wallowing in guilt alone here. Suddenly, a desperate gasp rips through the room and Anna bolts up, the cannula tearing away from her nose and wrapping around her throat, yanking her back.

"HOLY SHIT!" Y/n screams, throwing her sandiwch across the room. Anna struggles with the cannula, pulling it off of her neck. She looks around wildly, searching for her surroundings. "Anna?!" Y/n gasps.

"Y/n!" She gasps, hugging her friend tightly. "What happened?" She looks behind her and sees Seb, who's staring at her like she sprouted 3 heads.

"Anna," he whispers. She hugs him tightly, running her fingers through his hair. She pulls back and looks into his eyes, tears filling in their rims. She kisses him passionately, relishing in his warmth. Y/n looks away, wiping a tear from her eye.