Epilogue

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 2, 2021. This is it. This is the last chapter. I know I said we'd have longer to go, but my storyplan just kinda went "no no, we can end it here." I'll go into my whole living speel at the end, but just know that I love you SO much!

elleusa

Ophelia and Kyree, the famed daughters of Y/n L/n+Tom Hiddleston and Anna Watson+Sebastian Stan, have announced their relationship together in our new cover story about their lives together! We are so happy for them! (Ophelia (Y/n+Tom) on left, Ky...

Ophelia and Kyree, the famed daughters of Y/n L/n+Tom Hiddleston and Anna Watson+Sebastian Stan, have announced their relationship together in our new cover story about their lives together! We are so happy for them! (Ophelia (Y/n+Tom) on left, Kyree (Sebastian+Anna) on right.

"I'm so proud of you girls," Y/n praises, kissing Ophelia's head and rubbing Kyree's shoulder. "That may have been really scary, but it was incredibly brave of you."

"We get that you're both adults now, but we're always here to have your back and hype you up whenever you make us proud," Anna adds on, sharing Elle's post to her Instagram and Wattpad.

"And we'll shank anyone who hurts out little girls," Seb says, throwing his arm around Anna's shoulder.

"What's 'shank'?" Crystal, Tom and Y/n's youngest daughter asks. She runs over and jumps into her mother's arms, who strokes her hair.

"Nothing you need to know about. You have Mommy's murderous tendancies, so you don't need to know," Y/n jokes, covering her daughter's ears. Crystal pries herself away and runs over to Kyree, climbing onto her lap.

"I love all my girls," Y/n says, leaning her head on her husband's shoulder and looking around at her family.

\--/

"It was all a bit risky, wasn't it?" Y/n whispers to Tom. Their bedroom is dark, and they are buried under their heets, her head resting on his bare (and still muscular) chest.

"What was?" Tom asks, his voice gruff.

"Us. Our whole relationship. It was such a whirlwind romance."

"If you can call the 6-month interval whirlwind..."

"Oh, hush! How many times do I have to apologize for that?!"

"Maybe once more," Tom mutters, shifting Y/n on top of him and kissing her gently. "It was a bit risky. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

ITS OVER NO OMG

I love you all SO MUCH. This book has really boosted my popularity and made me NUMEROUS new family members. I'm so thankful for each and every one of you and really hope to see you on one of my other stories. Speaking of...here's the catalogue for upcoming stories!

The Arrangement|| Kylo Ren+Reader x K-12

"Sneaky, greedy, money-seeking, always peeping, fucking creepy. Got it on the down-low. So you think you always squeaky? What if I had told your mother her son was a cruel motherfucker?" Queen Y/n L/n of Naboo has been shipped off to the First Order by her parents as a peace offering of marriage to the Emporer, Kylo Ren. While Naboo is a peaceful planet, full of beauty, the corrupted monarchy has spun Y/n and her powers into a weapon of destruction. It soon becomes apparent through Kylo's harshness that she is meant to be an ornament of society instead of an Empress and wife. Insisting upon pushing herself into official business, Y/n finds herself spending more and more time with Kylo, and it grows on them both slowly. Explore their churning relationship through the book-meets-album K-12 by Melanie Martinez.