Deal or no deal

Xavier's POV

"Are you interested in a BDSM relationship?" the words just fell from my lips. was I really that stupid.

She looked shocked. Her mouth wide open.

"I - um" was the only sound to leave her lips. I look down in shame wishing I'd never asked.

"Actually" she says at last. I look up in fright. "I am..." she seems embarrassed. " I'm looking for a Dom"

I try to hide my excitement. "Really?! I'm a Dom" I say trying to act cool. She smiled looking dark and evil.

"God she's hot" I thaught.
" Is it at deal?" she says in a low tone and glaring at me sideways.

i consider for a moment."Is she the one? Will she make my dick happy? Is she the perfect little kitten"

I close my eyes for a moment, imagining all the things I could do to her.

"Deal"

Brooke's POV:

"Deal" he says almost in a moan.  I wasn't expecting that.Oh well I found my prey, it was time to eat away at it.

I let out a malicious smile. He smirks back. "Good" I say and I place his masculine hand on my thigh.

"On one condition" he says. I panic. "What is he going to say??" I think. "We Co-own this business, this club of yours in great but it could use some help from someone with experience"

what did he mean? I wondered. "What do you mean?"

He looks at me once more and smiles.
" I mean, I own a BDSM club kitten, a few states down"

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. " Oh dear daddy, sorry I didn't know" I can't believe I just said that

-------------
words : 283
Hey guys sorry these chapters are short but once we hit the good pards it'll get better.
What do you think of Xavier and Brooke's relationship so far?