Rules and regulations

Brooke's POV:

He places his hand on my thigh and I shudder at the light touch. He was so calm and collected.

For the rest of the drive it was silence. Nothing was said between the two of us. But I could feel the sexual tension building.

Xavier's POV:

The silence was killing me.All I wanted was for her to speak.i wanted to hear her voice.

At last we pull up to my house and I hear her gasp. I look at her and she seems shy. Seeing her eyes glow with excitement brings me joy.

the house -

We get out and make our way indoors

We get out and make our way indoors. I place my hand on her back as if to comfort her.

Her gasp continues as we step indoors. It so cute to see her awe. How would she react when I do something to her?

I through my jacket onto the coat rack and spin her to face me.

"Okay kitty" i lure . "Don't get to excited." I see her smile fade away.

Brooke's POV:

I panic. Oh no.. What now.

"Before you can become my little slut.." he drags on for effect "I need to know you can handle punishment."

My eyes widen. I read about this. I know what it's about and I'm scared.

He could obviously tell because he approached me and lifted my chin. "Don't worry. it's not a bad one" He kisses my forehead.

"Now" he says grabbing my hand. "Go lean over the arm of the sofa, skirt off ass up!"

I almost run. Sliding my skirt off on the way. I arch over and take a deep breath.

"Good girl" He rubs my ass. "Now I'm going to give you TEN smacks. You must count and thank me for each."

"Yes Master" I squeak. Holding my breath.

SMACK

It didn't sting as much as anticipated.
" One, thank you daddy"

SMACK

That one definitely hurt more than the first. I rock slightly as his hand hit my skin.

"Two, thank you daddy"

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

SMACK

I let out a small whimper. He is clearly enjoying this.
"Six, thank you daddy"

By the last one I'm holding back my tears.

SMACK.

Everything hurts and my body is aching.
"Ten thank you daddy."

He looks down at me with a smile of pride. "You did well my kitten"

Xavier's POV:

"You did well my kitten" I say to her as I lift her chin and kiss away the tears that start to fall.

Imagine how she'll react once things get rough.

"You are able to become my sub now" A smile flickers on her face. I walk over to the kitchen and fetch the rules.

Did she really think it would be that easy. I hand it to her and she reads through it.

-

Rules and regulations

1. Always call me daddy, Master or sir unless told otherwise.
2. Prepare breakfast and dinner daily.
3. Call anyone superior to you Sir.
4. No backchat ever.
5. No cussing unless in sex.
6. No drinking Monday - Saturday.
7. Failure to follow these simple rules lead to punishment.
8. Must live with me.
Punishment is determined o' what has been done.

-
I nod slowly. These were easy enough to follow right?

"Any questions?" Xavier pops out. "Yes sir" I splurt. I go ahead.

"Why does it say for the drinking rule. Monday - Saturday?" I tilt my head a little trying to be cute.

He lifts my chin with his hand "Because, Sunday is your free day. We could do something together or you could choose to go out on your own"

Xavier's POV :

" - or you could chose to go out on your own" as I say these last few words I see her grow in excitement.

All of a sudden she stands up and hugs me. "Oh thank you, thank you thank you."

I stand in shock for a moment before I decide to hug her back. I slowly lower my hands to see if she notices..

As I do so she pulls away. Before kissing me on my cheek. "Thank you daddy" she whispers. I can't hide my smile.

"Now" I boom. She gets a fright but straightens up to listen. "Leave your clothes here, let's go to bed"

I see her bolt as these words are said. She's so cute. I walk in on her flinging herself onto the bed and giggling.

"God I'm lucky to have you" I try to whisper but it comes out louder. She looks at me and smiles.

Before I knew it we were in bed, the lights were off and only one thaught remained in my head.

Why am I so fucking horny, tomorrow is going to be fun.

-
words : 788

Hey yall so tmr is my last day off school for the term so I will be able to write more for yall!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Definitely the next two to three chapter are. gonna. get. hot.

Have a good Easter weekend (incase I don't post again) love you!!