Chapter 1

My mum, Tamara, her Job was being a Manager for the latest Artists and she was always trying to hook my best mate Chelss and I up with the latest members of boy bands. However they were all usually stuck up and weren’t in it for the Music, all they wanted was the Fame. She never tried to do it with my Sister Erin, she had a boyfriend.

Today she has to go in early, a new boy band were on the scene and needed a manager. It was time for her to go; Chelss, Erin and I were sat at the breakfast bar getting the usual ‘Don’t do anything you shouldn’t talk’. We just nod. “I’ll have to bring you and Chelss along to meet them; maybe you’ll take a fancy to one of them this time.” My mum said as she left. We all laughed, knowing it was the usual trick.

We spent the Day doing blind folded make-over’s on each other and imaging who this new amazing boyband My mum was always talking about. “They’ll proberly be the same as the rest of them!”Chelss said. “Yeah, But they are always Fit” Erin said. “They may be Fit but they are all stuck up and aren’t in music for the right reasons.” I reply.

My mum finally arrives home. “Come on then, what were they like?” Erin asks. “They were cool, they are your age as well Lauren” My mum says, I roll my eyes at her subtle hint. “Is it okay for Chelss to stay tonight?” I ask trying to change the subject. “Yes, then you can both come with me to meet the new band, District3” she replies. I roll my eyes again leaving the room to go to my room with Chelss.