Chapter 7

I wake up, my head on Micky’s chest. I sit up looking around at everyone on the floor, Dan had his arms wrapped around Zoe; Chelss cuddled up with Greg and then Demi wrapped in a duvet by herself. I smile seeing everyone happy made me happy. Suddenly I jump as Micky's hands grab my waist and pull me back down. “What are you doing?” I whisper, trying not to wake everyone. “I felt lonely” he replied smiling. I shake my head and carefully place my head back where it was. I feel Micky's arms wrap around me sending a strange sensation around my body.

I wake up again to the sound of laughter. I open my eyes to see every around my bed laughing. “Get in there Mick” Greg shouts, Micky opens his eyes and quickly covers his head with the covers. “You gunna go see whats wrong?” Chelss says to me jokingly. I slide under the covers. “You okay?” I ask kindly. “They are just so annoying at times” he replied. “Its fine Micky, I'm here for you.” I say before I grab his hand and slide out of bed with him. “Who’s up for breakfast?” I ask as if nothing had happened.

We all wonder downstairs and meet my mum in the kitchen who is making pancakes. “Fancy some pancakes?” she asks. “I’m not hungry” I say walking to the living room. “Me neither” Micky says following me. The others stay in the kitchen and have pancakes.