Chapter 3

We were long gone from the studio. I've got 6 missed calls from my mum and Chelss. All we're doing is walking the streets of London, not one of us has a single clue where we are or where we're planning on going.

“Any idea where we are?” I ask. “London” Greg sarcastically replies. I roll my eyes and start to rub my arms. “You cold?” Micky asks. I nod. He begins to unzip he jacket. “No, I’m fine” I say. “No, you’re having it” He says a little more stern. “We better head back to the studio” Micky says wrapping his arm round me. “Mick.... One problem.....We have no idea where we are” Dan says.

“I’m sure it’s just round here” Greg says, walking round the corner. “See, Lauren your mum’s here” Greg says. She runs over. “Where on earth have you been? Answer your phone if you ever go anywhere” She says, nearly shouting. “Its fine Mrs Doran, we looked after her.” Dan says. My mum rolls her eyes “Just get back into the studio” she says. We return the studio where Chelss, Zoe and Demi were there sat nervously. “Where have you been?” Zoe questions walking over to Dan putting his arms round his Neck.

Demi beckons Micky to go outside.

Micky's POV

I follow Demi outside. “What’s going on with you and Lauren?” She asks. “nothing” I say quickly, I felt my face turn red. “You like her don’t you” Demi says. “Is it that obvious?” I ask. Demi nods. “What should I do?” I question. “Just talk to her, Tell her how you feel.” Demi replies. “You sure it will work” I ask, looking at the floor. “I guarantee it.” Demi reassures me.

We return back into the studio, Tamara quickly shoved me back into the recording booth. “We need you to cover ‘I’ll make love to you’” Tamara says whilst she hands us the Lyrics and telling us who will sing what. However I can’t pay attention, my eyes are fixated on Lauren. She doesn’t notice. ‘Go for it’ I see Demi mouth. I laugh. ‘You can do this Mick’ I keep saying to myself.

The music starts we are about to record. I wave my hands signalling I wasn’t ready. “Whats the problem?” Tamara comes in and asks. “What am I meant to be singing?” I reply. I hear Lauren laugh. Tamara points at several verses. I nod, still not able to fully concentrate on our recording.