running into somone new pt2

"Since when was I considered yours?" you reply, trying not to admit that it sounded nice to hear something humanly from him.

"Ever since I brought you here and kept you on this bed" and we're back to the devil's son.

"She obviously doesn't like you, brother" Stefano remarks from behind.

"Did I ask you to speak? So back downstairs and do what you're good at. Which is nothing" Tyler's mad. He's real mad.

"Shut up. No wonder why you kidnap girls just to turn them into your personal slaves. You have nothing better to do with your life." He really likes to add fuel to a fire

All of a sudden he pulls out a hand gun from his back and aims it right at Stefano. Stef's eyes widened in shock.

"One more word and I'll have this bullet in your skull." No hesitation in his eyes, it's almost so evil that he'd actually do it.

Stefano backs up towards the door. He glances over at me. "Be careful" he mouths. And walks out.

"What was that?" Tyler questions immediately

"He's your brother, you tell me" acting class 101 really paid off.

"Alright. I don't want to hear any attitude or bratty sense from you young lady. Besides, you still work for me." He scoffs, with that devilish smirk.

You kept quiet.

"Cat caught your tongue? Let me loosen it for you" he lowers down onto your face and takes his palm and pushes you up.

-
Not edited!!
Sorry folks, all I got for today!
Hopefully I can update soon!!