running into bravery

Ahh ya gurl is back, and she finished all her finals!! Now I can finally update this book. I hope everyone has an amazing start to their holiday week and let's hope for a good new year!!

...

we got some violence in this chapter so please close your eyes :)

The two men grabbed your arm stiffly and dragged you up to the elevator. This was your escape route. This was the way out...These two scronny, air-headed baboons got nothing on you. Once entered the elevator, inside were all mirrors, so you could see the guns in their back.

Using that, you quickly twisted one of their arms, causing them to arch in pain and reach for the gun. You closed your eye and shot once in the knee and the other in the shoulder.

"Awe, you're gonna pay for that. Boss if gonna kill you and throw you away just like everyone else," he yelled, holding his knee

"Look up sweetheart, we got cameras all over this place, you can ru---"

You shot him again, right between the eyebrows. The other guy was going to speak up you pointed the gun at him.

"What's my way out?" you demanded

"Shoot me instead" he laughed, scooting to the corner

"Listen here buddy, if you want to live to see that precious wife of yours".... you pointed at the rin he wore..." then I suggest you speak up"

"Tyler's gonna get you. And you can't do squat about it... So many girls have tried to leave, but only to have their whole families dead in 24 hours." he spat

The elevator bell finally rings. You made sure the gun had a few bullets left and pointed towards the door. When the doors finally opened, no one was there. It was just a dark hallway with no way to escape.

"Good luck sweetheart" he mocked, quickly pressing the bottom to close the door...

Right before the door closed, you breathed and shot him.

"Good luck to you too" you scoffed and walked down the hall

When walking, distant moaning and screaming came from everywhere. This was like an underground hotel or something. No windows, just dim lights on the roof... Finally reaching the end, some footsteps were coming. Some distant chatter too.

choose between 2 options. 1, shoot em, or 2, hide?

Playing it safe, you ran to hide. There was a little corner towards one of the side doors... The two men looked similar to Tyler but more facial hair and a bit older.

"Quel nuovo capo delle ragazze è qualcosa di nuovo. Non va mai per quelli con atteggiamento." one of them spoke to the other

translation [ That new chick boss got is something new. He never goes for ones with attitude ]

Whatever he said, it doesn't matter you need a way out, and bullets were low... You took a rock from one of the decor plants and threw it over to the corner... Both men looked over and pulled their guns out.

"Who's there?" they yelled... Once both men were around the corner, you ran away. Turned the corner and ran for your life. No one was there and the lights got dimmer as you run.

Suddenly, boom. A sharp large pain struck the back of your head, causing everything to go blurry. Seconds later, you're out.

...

Tyler POV

"Look at her run boss, it's almost like she knows her way around here. What a bitc--

"Shut up Massimo, let her run. I already sent people to get her" you cut off

You were surprised. The bravery this girl had. Shot and killed 2 of my men, and fooled another 2 using just a rock. It's either she's not what she says, or your men are really bad. 

Finally, she gets knocked out by a metal pipe that you sent one of your men to get her with. Looking at the sight of her falling, for some reason, ached you a bit. It must be nothing.

"Sir, she's ready." a voice from the walkie-talkie

"Copy that, he's headed down now" Massimo answered

"Mass, I want every.single.little.detail about this princess before midnight. If not given straight to me, consider yourself paying a visit to Jesus." you remarked, walking out the door

Mass nodded his head quickly and walked out as well.

Sidney's POV (I'm gonna start using I and me's)

I slowly opened my eyes as a bright light pierced through my thin lids. Blinking quickly, both arms were tied down and legs were locked. It was a mattress that was maybe King size, and the decorations look surprisingly nice.

Trying to get loose, I tugged roughly on the handcuffs, but no change. Suddenly, footsteps started coming towards the door. I shut my eyes to pretend like I'm still sleeping.

"Potrebbe essere sveglia, ho sentito del rumore provenire dal capo della stanza" one of them spoke

Translation [ She might be awake, I heard some noise coming from the room, boss ]

It stayed quiet after that but was soon followed by a light open in the double doors. It sounded like 2 men walking in, but one of them stopped walking. The other seemed to be getting closer.

"I know you're awake princess, I have cameras everywhere" a man whispered, leaning closer to your ear.

"I didn't know you were Italian" you whispered back, slowly opening your eyes

"You really don't care about anything, do you? I kidnap you, make you faint, then strap you into a bed, and you still crack jokes?" he scoffed, moving away from me

"It wasn't a joke though" I giggled

He stopped moving, but his cold stare turned into a lightened face.

"Do you know what I can do to you, Sidney?" he says, climbing on top of the bed

My heart started beating faster. I could feel my cheeks heat up like an oven, and I could tell that he noticed too, with his little devilish grin.

"Do you know where I come from? My family history?" he asked, straddling over me.

"Planet devil's asshole, I presume?" I said, moving my head away from his

"Close enough"

...

If you don't watch David dobrik, then you wouldn't get the 'planet devil's asshole' joke, but it's honestly pretty specific :)