Chapter 2

I stepped into Aizawa's house. We'd stopped to pick up my cats. I enter the house after him, and I see a tan cat with brown spots greeting him excitedly. He bent over, scratching the cat's ears. 

"This is Scooter," he said. "Really active a lot, he's Hizashi's cat. Mine is Midnight, but she's usually sleeping." 

"Hizashi?" I asked. He said it like I was supposed to know who that was. 

"My husband, he's a pro hero, too. Present Mic," he explained. (YISSS! ERASERMIC GO!)

"Oh, ok," I said as my four cats wandered into the house, meeting Scooter. 

"Oh, I almost forgot. Do you have clothes or anything else anywhere you need to get?" He said. I looked away, realizing I've been wearing the same clothes for a few weeks. I didn't really have any other possessions except for knifes and guns, and I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to have those. 

"What part of 'I have no money', don't you understand? I don't spend my time trying to steal nice clothes when I hardly have time to get food," I said. I was not planning on being nice anytime soon. 

"I'll go out and get you some new clothes then. What do you like to wear?" He said as if I wasn't just rude to him. 

"Anything simple," I muttered. He just nodded. I closed the door as I stepped inside and looked at the house. It looked like two completely opposite people lived here. Some decorations were huge and flashy while others were simple and boring, but normal. Yellow and grey walls clashed against each other. Huge fancy hall tables held old, black lamps. Pictures of Aizawa with a tired face and Present Mic with a huge smile hung on the walls. 

We walked through the hallway until we reached a kitchen. Present Mic was cooking some sort of soup. He sorta looked like he was dancing around to music from the headphones he had on as he shook his body while putting seasonings into the pot. He saw us and pulled his headphones down.

"Hey, Shota! I'm making lunch! Why're you home so early?! Who's that?!" He said way to loud. 

"Didn't you get my text? I told you everything there," Aizawa mumbled with a much more reasonable volume. 

"Oh! Oops! I haven't checked my phone since I started! So then, what's going on?!" He yelled, still much to loud. Aizawa sighed. 

"This is a villain we caught. They've put him in that villain rehab program, so he's staying here," Aizawa said, bored. 

"Oh, okay!" Present Mic said as if it were a completely normal thing. I can't imagine they've put many villains in this program. "We have a guest room! I actually just washed all the blankets and stuff, so that room is already ready!"

"Yay," I said, filling the sentence with as much sarcasm as I could. 

"Oh, by the way, what's your name?" He said like he had forgotten you have to ask people their names when you meet them. 

"Don't talk to me," I said not really wanting to listen to this loud cockatoo. 

"It's Hitoshi Shinso," Aizawa answered for me. Yay. Thank you so much. 

"Well, Shinso, I hope you enjoy your journey to becoming a hero!" He says as if I'm just any average kid. Does he know how many people I've killed? Yeah, sure. I'll change just like that. Yay. Do good. Destroy evil. Of course, I do destroy evil as a villain. I kill child abusers, rapists, thieves, other villains, school bullies, and anyone who tries to stop me. 

"Come on, I'll take you to your room," Aizawa said sounding tired. He led me through some more hallways until he stopped at a room with a dark gray door. He opened the door to reveal a very simple room. THANK GOD. I did not want to see obnoxious posters all over my room and neon colored walls. The room had gray walls a shade lighter than the door. The bed's sheets were back with a white pillow. There was a desk and a dresser, both painted white. There were gray curtains hanging over a small window. I walked over to it and peeked outside.