Chapter 4

I follow behind Aizawa with my backpack someone already filled with textbooks, pencils, and notebooks. I'm going to go to my new homeroom. Yay. I wouldn't be surprised if they all try to murder me. Wait. They're heroes, they can't kill me. Probably just yell at me and hate me. Tell me how much of a bad person I am everyday. 

...

I think I'd prefer being murdered, actually. 

Aizawa stops in front of a huge door. Like, really huge. Is this class full of giants?

"This is your homeroom classroom," Aizawa said to me. I simply nod. 

He opens the door to reveal a class of what looks like about twenty students. 

"This our new student, Hitoshi Shinso. He will be joining your class starting today." The class looked confused at they listened to him and stared at me. 

"I didn't know we were getting a new student," I pink girl chimed with a stupid grin on her face. Can I go back to jail, already?

"It was a little last-minute," Aizawa spoke, sounding tired and bored. "He's apart of the new villain rehabilitation program."

Loud gasps of protest sounded around the room. Kill me now. 

"Sir! Is it really safe to have a villain in a class of heroes in training?!" A blue-haired boy with glassed said, standing up and making weird motions with his arms. I can already tell he's a big teacher's pet. Some kids are glaring at me, others look scared of me. 

"Hi. I'm-" Everyone flinched at the words like I had just pulled a gun out rather than saying something. I was planning on saying more, like at least my name, but I decided that it probably wasn't a good idea. 

I noticed one kid wasn't freaking out about me being a villain. He had honey blond hair with a black lightning bolt shape. He looked confused as to why everyone was getting angry and scared, like he wasn't listening earlier. He's either deaf or an idiot. Because he was just whispering to someone, I'm guessing he's just stupid. 

Aizawa ignored everyone's protests. "I assure you all, it's safe. He can't use his quirk." He points to the only empty seat in the room. It was behind the stupid-looking Pikachu. "You can sit there, behind Kaminari, Shinso."

I only nod and walk to my seat. It was all the way in the back. Students leaned away from me as I passed them, but I pretended I didn't notice. 

I sit down. The kid who I assume is Kaminari turns to me with a bright smile worth a million suns. He actually looks really cheerful and cute...