Chapter 6

Shinso POV

So...

This is embarrassing. I'm sitting in the mostly empty classroom, sipping on a class of water after just trying to commit not alive again. 

The only people in the room are Present Mic, Eraserhead, Kaminari, and a few other students. They all just stared at me in silence, watching me drink water. The only other ones there were the 'Bakusquad', according to Kaminari. 

"Is someone going to say something or what? As much as I hate socializing, watching me drink water is getting creepy and boring." I said after setting my cup down. Aizawa bent down so he was eye level with me. He let out a long sigh before saying something. 

"Please. I don't care if you think we don't care about you, but we do." He was looking at me with those gross pitying eyes. I roll my eyes. 

"If you care about me so much, why are you making my life hell?" I said bluntly. Aizawa widened his eyes at this, and all the sudden I was pulled into an aggressive hug. 

"I'm sorry! I'll try to make your life better!" Kaminari said, his cheek squishing into mine as he squeezed me harder. I blushed, not expecting this. 

"Okay..." I muttered. 

"Shinso," Aizawa started. "Can I trust you won't hurt yourself anymore? I can promise that none of us want you dead." 

I glanced at a hopeful blond boy before giving a small nod. He cheers and hugs me again, squeezing the life out of me. 

"Well, I'll try, but I might be suffocated with hugs," I said sarcastically. 

"I'll squeeze the sadness out!" He said squeezing me even tighter. His face was burried in my chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my cheeks get hot as I let out a small laugh. He was cute. 

He looked up at me, still clinging on me. "You have a nice laugh," he said with a bright smile. I smiled back, realizing I haven't laughed in years, and this random kid makes me giggle like a child. We just stared at each other for a while. 

"Ok, can you love birds cut it out?" I heard the voice and immediately looked at an ash blond boy. I felt my cheeks get even redder and he continued. "We get it, you're depressed, Pikachu will kiss it better. Can we go back to class and get eyebags some professional help?"

"Bakugo!" A red headed boy said as Kaminari pulled away from me, his face red too. 

"I-I-I- It's not like that!" He said defensively. I just looked away as the group bickered. I looked at Aizawa, and he put his hands on my shoulders, a completely serious look on his face. 

"Do not fall for the loud blonds." I just stared at him, a blush clearly present on my cheeks. 

"I-I didn't-" I started, but he sighed. 

"It's too late. Good luck, problem child." He was shaking his head a he stood up again. 

Later, I was at my new house with Aizawa, and Kaminari was here, tutoring me. 

He was pulling out his books, while I already had mine out. I had skipped most of school, so of course I needed help with this stupid math. 

"Aren't you the worst one at math in your class?" I asked as he started to look a little uncomfortable. I personally just didn't understand why he volunteered if he knew nothing about it.