Turtles Meet the Siblings

Requested by @Northernbees

Title: Sorry

Note: The reader is male. And i'm so sorry this probably isn't what you had in mind at all.

Key: (O/b)= older brother
(T/1)= Twin number one
(T/2)= Twin number two

I was panicking, so what else was new?

Let me give you a rundown of exactly why I was panicking so that you can join me. First off, there was a mix of siblings and turtles, which was never a good mix in itself. But, mix those siblings when they knew where the candy was and Mikey- who had never had stupid amounts of candy before- and things were getting bad. To stir it all up, Raph and Leo had gotten into another stupid fight while Donnie had passed out somewhere, never to be seen again.

Life was a m a z i n g.

Or, it was about two hours ago. Now, I craved death. I wanted the Grim Reaper to come in and sweep me away to the land of the Underworld; which I would never get into anyways because I was too poor to enter the gates of Hades. But, whatever.

Two hours ago, it was fine. I had told the turtles to leave me alone as I would be babysitting my siblings for a couple of hours while my parents went on a date. Normal enough, right?

ExcEPT for the fact that the turtles didn't understand the meaning of stay away. Hmm, who would've though that four six-foot turtles that had never seen the light of day would not know how to stay away from something. Hint: they were also ninja!

So, you can image my surprise when- while in the kitchen making a pizza that had the radius of six feet- a scream or two rang out through the air that was also housing Spongebob Squarepants. Of course, being the good babysitter I am, I continued making the pizza to perfection and set it in the oven, carefully making sure I hadn't goofed in any way. After satisfying myself, I sprinted over to the living room, panting and calling for my siblings. What I had sadly forgotten was that I also harbored an older brother. Yay.

Finally proving that he did, in fact, still live, he held the twins behind him as he screamed profanities at the turtles while trying to dial 911 with his left hand. He failed miserably and ended up just dropping the device as we all stared at him with disappointment in our eyes.

"Guys, I told you not to come today. You- you didn't listen- why didn't you listen?" I was already dry sobbing, just wanting the day to end. I quickly glanced up at the clock to see how much time had passed since our rulers had left for their tiempo solo. Only twenty minutes. I began to sob even harder.

"Uh, yeah. That's what we came for. If you had put something normal like, 'have the siblings, don't come over' that would've been good. But how does, 'gremelins invaded, let me die alone' contrast to what is happening right now?" Leo asked as he looked up in confusion, having been just reading the texts off his phone. I just sighed and dabbed for the lost souls that would never see our lord and savior, Danny DeVito.

"Doesn't matter now. Just knock them out or whatever it is you do to keep your identities secret.." Leo gave me an 'are you stupid?' look as he pursed his lips.

"(Y/n), you know we don't-" Suddenly, the pizza dinger went off and I shrieked as I sprinted to the kitchen, searching madly for the oven mitts. I found the chicken and pig themed mitts and slipped them on, the pizza burning me slightly as I set it down on the counter.

"Yuh, get into it.." I nodded my head towards the pizza with a wandering gaze as it continued to bubble seductively. I grabbed the pizza cutter and ignored the silence coming from the living room as I began slicing into the Italian treat, a growl leaving my throat as it steamed lowly.

"Baby, I'm not like tHE REST. DON'T WANNA BREAK YOUR-" I had begun screaming the lyrics to my favorite song as I did the Gangnam Style in victory at having cut the pizza almost perfectly. That was my highest achievement. I could now die in peace. Reaching under the counter for a plastic bag, I began singing Hallelujah as I slowly pulled it over my head.

"BOO, YOU-" I threw the bag down in frustration as I stomped over to the living room entrance, the pizza cutter still in hand.

"WHAT?" I screamed back at my brother's words, taking in the scene that beheld my eyes. What the actual-

Leo and (o/b) were locked in an intense game of Jenga as Donnie and Raph laid their heads on the table, watching with wide eyes, the clock behind them stuck at two. Honestly, I didn't know if it was two in the morning or night, and I didn't really care either. All I wanted was for these vultures to eat and go to bed.

Speaking of vultures, the twins and Mikey were nowhere to be seen. Then, tears sprung into my eyes as I noticed them laying on the couch. Oh, you thought these were tears of joy? Oh, no, no. ThiNK AGAIN.

I began sobbing profusely at the sight of Mikey and the twins staring up at the ceiling, slowly shoveling handfuls of candy into their mouths without looking away. Their pupils were so dilated that I had to run and make sure my brownies were still safe where I'd locked them up earlier.

"You cheated!" I'm pretty sure I popped a blood vessel in my eye. I was so done with these children. Was it too much to ask that they get knocked out while I eat my brownies and watch incognito anime all night? Apparently.

Praying through my nose, I walked back into the living room and did the Deadpool gasp as I saw all the chaos. (O/b) was now playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with his reflection- and losing- and Raph and Leo were now shoulder-checking each other across the room as Mikey rolled around on the floor.

"Oh, my dod. WHERE'S DONNIE?" I screeched, throwing my hands into my hair. Everything stopped for a moment as the others looked at me with blank faces. "Oh, come on. Like you wouldn't be wondering where the precious dork is right now?" There was a chorus of 'fair enough's' as we all smiled at the ceiling, imagining Donnie. Then, I actually saw Donnie, or I did in my daydream about him. He was hanging from the ceiling by a piece of rope, eyes closed and tongue lolling out of his mouth.

"Aww, look at how cute-" Mikey was cut off my the ceiling giving way slightly as Donnie dropped a few inches. I squinted up at it and sighed, facepalming at the predicament. And, that's where we last left off. We had just found Donnie.

And then, the ceiling caved in. Because what else was it supposed to do with a three-hundred pound turtle strapped to it? I guess having a disco ball was out of the question then.

"Aw, sh-" I had enough time to mutter just before the rope snapped and the enTIRE SKY CAME DOWN WITH IT. Just kidding. Not. After the dust had settled and everyone was doing nothing but staring at Donnie, I realized what I had to do.

Sighing heavily, I turned and walked into the kitchen, glancing at the phone. I shook my head. I needed to get that fixed. Gently picking up the pizza, I strode back into the living room with it and set it down on Donnie's shell because in the process of breaking our apartment, he'd also wrecked the coffee table.

"Cheers to me dying in about an hour. I want my tombstone to say 'killed by two sus demons', thanks." Everyone giggled as we finished up the pizza, still staring at Donnie.

"Okay, get out." I said wistfully, tearing up gently. The turtles stood and grabbed Donnie as the rest of us stayed put.

"Are you sure you don't want us to-"

"GeT OUT-"

idk whats wrong with me. im so sorry. to be fair though, my dad did say he was proud of me soooo