𝟎𝟎𝟓

╭───────────────╮
Meeting Once Again
╰───────────────╯

•Alec p.o.v•

I and my sister Aly along with our mother and Father just got off our flight and heading to our car back From our  vacation for the start of my last year in high school along with Aly's before she starts as a freshman next year,

me and Aly decided to go buy some coffee on one of the stores here on the airport since we had little to no sleep while heading back.

while our parents headed out to get our belongings we plan on meeting outside after we were done.

As we were walking someone accidentally bumped into me and I stumbled on my foot a bit before quickly catching myself before I could fall.

but I couldn't say the same for the person who bumped into me since they had fallen but first on the floor and let out a yelp of both pain and surprise,

"I-uh sorry about that..hahaha I wasn't looking where I was going." said the voice of the person who I had bumped into who I instantly recognized,

"it's fine Funneh I didn't know you had gone somewhere for summer, did you just get back?" I say helping her up.

Looking up at me her eyes instantly widened a little before quickly removing her hand away from mine which in turn made me frown a little as she stepped back.

Funneh, "oh hey Alec, Aly!! I didn't know you guys had gone somewhere for summer and no I'm here to pick up my friends. They're going to be attending the same school as us".

"Oh really where are they at?! And where's gold she's usually with you??" Aly asked funneh excitedly as she looked at dinner with her Ruby-like eyes looking at her as if she were her own sister.

I hit my sister's head lightly and said in a calm tone"slow down would you?!, And Don't talk with your mouth full you're spitting out your food" I motioned towards her now slightly drained clothes.

"Ow!! rude much" she said to me in an angry tone while rubbing the see back of her head where I had her.

She punched me in the side of my arms her arms crossed together, while I and funneh laughed at her antics intelligent funneh finally spoke.

Funneh, "hahaha, funny Yu our should ask I kinda got separated from gold trying to look for our friends".

She said to us looking kinda embarrassed cause she was avoiding eye contact and looking elsewhere, but before 1 had the chance to talk Aly beat me to it.

Aly, "how about we help you look for them!?, Our parents are still probably getting our belongings anyway so we have time to kill".

Aly said to Funneh nudging at the side of my arm a little grinning at me presumptively, while I roll my eyes at her and shook my head lightly.

Alec," yea we've got time to kill so why don't we help you out?, We can even let you ride with us back".

I said while smiling slightly at her as I do I see a faint blush appear on not her cheeks I chuckled a bit at that antic 'Cute.' I thought to myself.