𝟎𝟎𝟗

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

DRACO P.O.V

Once we were all inside. We decided to put our luggage next to the entrance and decided that we'll put them away later.

There were a lot of belongings that we're already here guessing that they all must have belonged to Ezequiel, or they were already provided by the faculty.

The exterior of the dorm felt like we were at some fancy modern hotel with the black and white combination, that didn't fit what you expect a dorm room to look like.

While the other, Gold and Rainbow. We're busy chatting along meaning fangirling.

Ahhh... I'm breaking a sweat here. ( ཀ͝ ཀ͝ ) how can someone act calm after finding out their roommate is a celebrity!!, Let alone a guy who's recently debuted in the music industry with his song hitting number 1 in less than a week!! ∠(゚Д゚ )/.

"Hey, Draco right? We're ordering food, Is there anything you want?." Evan asked me holding a phone up to his ear indicating he was on a call, hearing that I instantly forgot about my worries."Dumplings!!" I yelled in joy.

I had just realized how hungry I was because there was not much of an option on plain during our flight, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one who was hungry.

Thinking about it, I didn't get the time to eat anything big for breakfast. And I guess I wasn't the only one seeing that we usually don't eat in time.

Once the food had arrived we all settled down to eat in the living room to watch a movie while eating.

We all talked about various topics, though I wasn't into the conversation as I normally would.

It was a given considering it wasn't that common rooming with a rising celebrity, so as you can see. I didn't have much appetite during dinner.

I think some others notice my sudden lack of appetite but didn't say anything. But when Rainbow noticed she had to say something.

"Hey Draco, mind helping me get some ice for our drinks?" Rainbow asked already standing.

"Sure," I said following after her. Our journey to the kitchen was quiet, both of us didn't dare to say a word to one another.

Once we finally arrived we started getting the cups and ice ready, all in silence. That was until Rainbow broke our defining silence.

"So...what's up?" she asked me, totally hiding her obvious intention. I frowned at that. "You can quit the act Rainbow, just say what you wanna say," I told her.

"Fine then, what's up with you being so quiet all of a sudden? Usually, you and funneh would have your hands on each other's neck, already." she turned to question me.

An awkward smile spread through my lips "Uhm." I chuckled scratching my neck and turning away. "Well, I'm just worried you could say, you know how I am not usually caring bout what others say to me." I turned to face her.