𝟎𝟎𝟖

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

New And Old Friends

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Draco P.O.V

FRISSON, a feeling of fear and excitement. That's how Draco is feeling right now as they are at the entrance of Y.H.S dormitory, looking at his new surroundings where he'll be staying for the rest of his high school days.

He walked with his new and old friends looking for each other's dorms while talking about what had happened in these very dormitories.

To say we were shocked was an understatement, though having a murderer roaming on campus for the past 2 years and still have not been found is worrisome.

It's surprising how the school still, though is old. Still managed to stay open while still managing to have many parents enroll their kids.

as they were walking they bumped into some people and were trying to apologize for bumping into them.

"ah! we're so sorry we didn't mean to bump into you guys!" said the person who had bumped into lunar hurriedly going to help lunar but stopped as soon as she saw a glance of funneh, gold, and alec going wide-eyed at them but soon replaced by a glint of happiness.

" funneh, gold, alec! you guys are back!" she said looking at them smiling and then looking at us "oh... I'm guessing that they're your childhood friends you kept talking mentioning?" asked the guy next to her, before everting his eyes from us so funneh.

damn, I didn't even realize he was there...but why does the girl look so familiar? like I've seen her somewhere before.

"Yup! they are guys this is Evan and Evelyn. and Evan Evelyn I'd like you guys to meet rainbow, Draco, and lunar" funneh gestured to us "yea that's great, and all 'but' there's someone down here who had been bumped into without even getting help back up!" lunar said annoyed at us..or more like Evelyn as she was half glaring at her.

I had completely forgotten lunar was at the ground, maybe jet lag has finally caught up to me and looks like lunar too

Evelyn looked panicked and grabbed lunar's arm pulling her up "I'm sorry! I was just in a hurry is all, are you alright?" she said sweat gathering on her forehead dusting off lunar's clothes" meh..." was all lunar said shrugging her shoulders looking bored.

Evelyn looked confused at lunars sudden mood change looking at us with a questioning look "don't worry she's just jet lagged as all, I think all three of them are actually" gold said eyeing the dark circles in our eyes showing we haven't slept a wink since boarding the plane.

"We were just on our way to look for their dorms. actually, wanna come with us?" rainbow asked both of them smiling " we were just on our way to look for Evelyn's cousin so why not, we might meet him on our way," Evan said to us.

"cousin?" funneh questioned Evelyn "yup! he's a sophomore and just moved here from Paris" Evelyn said to us, answering our confusion. Mostly gold and funneh

"I didn't know you had a cousin, what's his name?" gold said questioningly still surprised by the fact that Evelyn has a cousin," he's from my mother's side of the family, and his name is Ezequiel Ehlii. " Evelyn told us as if she hadn't revealed a huge bombshell that made us all freeze in shock.