𝟎𝟎𝟔.𝟓

╭───────────────╮
Reunion
╰───────────────╯

Third P.O.V

The two groups were walking On Opposite sides of the parking lot looking for one another and asking people if they'd seen them.

As the two groups slowly one another without the other knowing Draco and Funneh had bumped into each other.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to, I swear I didn't see you!" Funneh said hurriedly in a panic.

Great the second time you had bumped into someone, I shouldn't have stayed up all nite watching the whole season of stranger things.

Like seriously you can't just expect me to wait till morning to finish it just when it was getting to the good parts.

I ended up just keep saying to myself one more than where done, but I guess too much to ask considering the fact I ended up sleeping until 4 in the early morning.

Seriously you should never start a series without jinxing yourself from the start. funneh thought looking at the person she had bumped into.

Emerald eyes had her Lapis eyes as they looked at the familiar eyes of one another, the moment was soon broken by none other than Alec.

"Are you alright funneh–" Alex said worried filled in his voice, as he tried to help funneh up,

But all Alec's effort went to wastes as funneh had completely ignored, him just as gold had ignored  kyrans efforts.

As Alec was helping funneh. Funneh knew someone was talking to her as well as trying to help her stand up.

But  all she could focused on was the group of people standing just opposite side of one another.

She didn't when she had gotten to them, as her body moved on it's own, and hugged the group of people who were and still are.

Her closet friends and one might say family. All together hugged one another like their lives dependent on it.

As funneh hugged them in a bone-crushing hug. She said in a muffled voice "I can't believe it! You guys are Actually here!!."

Funneh tightened her hug around her friends as they struggle to breathe. Draco tapped funneh's back to try and attempt on telling her that they couldn't breathe.

Draco, "fu-funneh! C-cant Breath!!."
He informed funneh as best as they could.

Funneh reluctantly let go as she was asked to."heh, sorry guy's I couldn't help myself." She said as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

"it's alright funneh, but I couldn't say for these two though." Said Gold as she looked at Lunar and Rainbow trying to catch their Breath while lunar slightly glared at funneh.

"Ehehe, sorry bout that you guys. I was just excited to see my krew again." Funneh said with excitement in her voice as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

Lunar, "could have at least given us a little warning next time Funneh, your bear hugs are way too tight."

________________________________

Next Chapter 007: Reunion

Coming Chapter 008: New And Old Friends

For my readers I'm sorry couldn't upload right away I've just been busy with school work and, I've been having writer's block for a while so I might not be updating soon yet until I have enough motivation and ideas to do.
________________________________