A Little Lesson - HC

[Learning How To Love] - First Crush Headcanon

____________________________________________________________________________

Yes, I'm writing a Whitty headcanon/oneshot book because simP. If you don't like that kind of content, this story may not be for you. Requests are open as of current <3 ╦̵̵̿╤──  (/ owo)/

____________________________________________________________________________

》What was happening.

》Whenever you were around, a warm, fuzzy feeling entered his chest, making his breathing grow shallow and causing his palms sweat. He always felt like hiding in his hoodie, where he would hopefully be safe from this unknown sensation, wishing for it to go away.

》His face would flush far quicker than before, small actions such as you shooting him a smile would turn him red in an instant, and it'd take quite some time before he managed to calm down once more.

》It baffled him.

》Your sweet voice played in an unending loop in his mind, and no matter what he would do, it'd somehow remind him of you. The flowers reminded him of you, rapping reminded him of you, hiding in alleyways from the oncoming onslaught of busy people reminded him of you, everything.

》And boy, did it tick him off.

》The knots that formed in his stomach were irritating, the way he would occasionally find himself stuttering in your presence was embarrassing, the feeling of his heart pounding in his chest was rather annoying; it all just rubbed him the wrong way.

》But the most irritating part of all was the fact that he didn't. Know. Why.

》Sick of not knowing what was happening to him, the tall bomb made his way over to the haunted house, the place in which a certain child held a rap battle against a pumpkin and a skeleton. Just his luck, there stood a neon haired boy and a woman in a red dress sitting on a large set of speakers, listening to the male practice his rapping for the upcoming Friday night.

》This guy legit just sister-snatched the back of the boy's shirt and held him up to his face, suspending the unsuspecting child midair so as not to ruin his back by leaning down to their height. The boy, know as Boyfriend by his associates, fidgeted in Whitty's grip, confused and slightly intimidated.

"Bop. . . Beep da beepity?"
(Uhh . . .  You need something?)

¤ How do I use a phone. ¤

"Boop boppity skibeep bop?"
(You don't know how to use a phone?)

¤ Don't ask questions, just teach me how to look something up. ¤

》. . . It was not easy learning how to use a phone.

》Truth be told, Whitty didn't have much experience with technology seeing as he was constantly on the move, though that didn't make the process any less excruciating than it was.

》Whitty grew frustrated and exploded twice, Boyfriend had trouble explaining how to use the space bar, the woman on the speakers, called Girlfriend, remained unsuccessful in calming the two down, and some weird guy with what seemed to be a lemon for a head kept staring at them through the windows. The lemon dude was creepy.

》Eventually, he did learn how to use Google, and stopped practicing on Boyfriend's phone and took his own out, unlocking it and attempting to use the search engine on his device. Boyfriend's jaw drOppEd.

"BeEp, bop boop beep skedoop?"
(WaIt, you know how to unlock it? :0"

¤ Of course I know how to unlock it, why wouldn't I know how? ¤

" ._. "

》Some time later, Whitty decided he had enough and went back to his current spot of residence, beginning to look thing up. Sure, he did hit a few roadblocks, but nothing major.

》M̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶a̶c̶e̶b̶a̶r̶.̶

》His search history totally includes the following:

[Why does my face turn red]

[Why do I stutter so much now]

[Do I have cancer]

[WhatSpaceIsSpaceWrongSpaceWithSpaceMe]

[HowSpaceDoSpaceYouSpaceUseSpaceASpaceSpacebar?]

》As awful as his research skills were, he eventually found his answer. Or actually, his answer found him. An ad with warm colors and the picture of a heart popped up on his screen, with the words 'Find love today!' in colorful text.

》What is that.

》Soon, his search history was filled with more questions about this mysterious thing called 'love.'

[What is a love]

[Can you eat a love?]

[Why did the old man in the ad want to find love?]

[HowSpaceDoSpaceYouSpaceUseSpaceASpaceSpacebarSpaceAgain?]

[Am I in love?]

》Apparently, after more than an hour of fumbling with Google, he gathered some basic information about 'love.'  It wasn't edible, it was a positive emotion sparked by someone or something, the old man in the ad wanted to find love for advertisement and because he was lonely, and according to an online quiz he took, yes, he was in love.

¤ . . . WeLl, THAT DOESN'T HELP. ¤

》Back to the haunted house we go~

》Sister-snatching Boyfriend a second time is fine :) He's slowly getting used to it, seeing as he isn't as nervous as he was before.

¤ How do I cure love. ¤

"Beeeeeeeep? Bop boop beepity beep boop skibop, boop skedeep beep."
(You can't? It pretty much just doesn't go away, unless you get rejected.)

*confused bomb •^•*

》Girlfriend chimed in to help Boyfriend out, attempting to explain what love is in simpler terms.

"Love is kind of like an emotion you get when you're around a certain person, it's wonderful and scary at the same time. They always make you happy and fill your stomach with butterflies, but at the same time, you don't know if they feel the same. Confessing is when you tell them that you love them; it's the scariest thing to do. If they accept your confession, that means they love you back, and frankly, that feels like you're on cloud nine. If they don't accept it, you've been rejected and they don't love you back, which is one of the worst feelings out there. Did that help?"

》He kind of just stood there for a moment, processing that lengthy explanation before nodding. Boyfriend snickered to himself, finding Whitty's obvious confusion amusing, flipping his microphone in his hand.

"Beep bop boop bop beep? Beepity boopity boop skideep beep?"
(Why does it matter to you? You crushing on y/n or something?)

"Pfft, yeah Whitty, are you?" Y/n joked, opening the door to the haunted house and walking in.

》Flustered bombman go boOm.

______________________________________

Lol help what am I doing with life at 2 am end me