smol - OS

Requested by MiniW1ttySimp  ♡

Ayy, I'm not dead, look at that :') Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm planning something hUge for all of you, and I dare say all of my fellow Whitty simps will enjoy it it >:3 I'll start doing the rest of the requests in the meantime however, enjoy ~
____________________________________________________________________________

¤ Do I have to go to schooollllll? ¤ A small electronic voice whined, the owner of the voice crossing his small arms across his chest, rustling his oversized cyan hoodie. He lightly kicked the back of the leather seats in front of him, his orange sweatpants and shoes gently thumping against the backrest, disturbing the person seated in front of him.

"Yes, you have to go to school, Whitmore. Now please, stop kicking the back of my chair." Daddy Dearest sighed, leaning forward to rub his spine, of which was slowly beginning to hurt more. Having an upset child behind him wasn't optimal for his back, clearly.

The small bomb pouted, glaring out the window while the petite brunette whom sat beside him giggled, swinging her legs and bouncing her long red dress in the process.

"Aww, cheewr up, Whitty! School can't be dat bad, you might even make some new fwriends!" She chimed in, beaming brightly at the taller child. She, like most children, had a hard time pronouncing the letter 'R', commonly sounding like 'W's instead.

He let out an irritated huff, shaking his head, refusing to make eye contact with the girl speaking to him.

¤ Hmph, no I won't, all the other kids awre either idiots or won't like me. Why can't I just stay home with you guys? ¤ He argued, gesturing towards the driver and Daddy Dearest.

The driver adjusted the rearview mirror, her long red claws scratching lightly against the glass, producing a quiet, shrill screech. This startled the kids, making them jump in their seats, looking up in slight fear.

The driver shot them an apologetic look through the reflection, her blackish-red lips curving up to form a small smile, attempting to calm him down.

"Sorry, kids, I didn't mean to startle you. Whitmore, you shouldn't call the other kids names, they didn't do anything to you. You wouldn't like it if someone else called you names, would you? And sweetie, you have to get an education, we can't homeschool you either. We have jobs, honey." She soothed, her voice sounding a smooth as silk, slowly calming down the agitated little boy.

All she got in response was a tired, dreadfilled sigh, as the one she was speaking to decided against further arguing, finding it pointless. He had to go to school, there was no getting out of it, complaining wouldn't help anymore.

It didn't take long before their sleek limousine pulled up along the curb leading to a humble little elementary school, all the newcomers gathered outside in small groups, waiting for the school doors to open. They were being supervised by a few adults, though the learning facility held multiple classrooms for those of the same age, nearly one hundred students per grade level. Watching everyone at once would be immensely difficult, he knew it immediately.

Four of the driver's henchmen filed out of the car, opening the doors for the passengers, assisting them in exiting. The brunette cheerily left the vehicle, thanking the servant while the young bomb nervously made his way past them, not uttering a single word. He shakily looked up at Mommy Mearest, the former driver, who bent down to give him a reassuring hug. He didn't understand her actions at the time, not knowing why she was trapping him, though said nothing.

"It'll be alright, my sweet, you can do this! Everything's going to be fine, and if anyone messes with you, you tell Mommy and Daddy, okay? We'll take care of them." She cooed, earning a small nod from the child, who eventually stepped out of the embrace to look at the educational building before him.