Hugs - HC

》What are you doing.

》He had been sitting on the couch in your living room, peacefully minding his own business, when you came over and sat beside him. He initially paid it no mind, seeing as he did enjoy your company, and wasn't going to complain.

》And then that happened.

》You had wound your arms around his torso and buried your face in his chest, sighing softly.

》What are you doing.

¤ U-uhm, why are you trapping me? Did I do something wrong? ¤

"No, I'm hugging you because I love you, you didn't do anything wrong."

¤ OHHH- ¤

》Poor bombman doesn't receive much affection, and usually doesn't understand what's going on until you break it down for him. He's trying qwq

》He doesn't know what exactly to do and awkwardly attempts to mimic what you were doing, being kind of lost.

》Eventually, however, he did get better at it, and would seek hugs at random intervals.

》You'd be laying on your bed, watching YouTube when he bursts in and lays beside you, snaking his arms around your waist and tugging you into his chest.

》You'd be eating a snack on the sofa when he approaches as sits beside you, staring intently at you.

"Hello! Do you want a bite?"

*thinks about it for a moment, but shakes his head*

"Thennn, what do you want?"

*spreads his arms and waits*

》He requires at leAst ten hugs a day to feel his best. It's rather obvious when he doesn't get them, he'd seem a bit blue but wouldn't say anything out of shyness.

》Once when he was in an exceptionally good mood, he bolted over to you and picked you up, holding you securely by your midsection and hugged you tightly, a smile having crept its way across his face. It was rather random, yes, though you certainly weren't planning on grumbling about it anytime soon.

》Hugging him in public turns him into a tOmaTo; he's not the best at receiving affection, especially public displays of it.

》Big boi gives big hugs, and they're warm and fluffy

》If you were ever to deny him hugs, or grow short-tempered about them, he'll shrug it off at first and then retreat to hoodietown ;^; He might even apologize later on, depending on how much it had bothered you.

》He greatly prefers when you initiate hugs first, it makes him feel loved and wanted. It does fluster him too.

》If you were to hug someone else while he's around, he'll bite his tongue and won't do anything about it, but be warned that he will immediately bombard you with hugs as soon as you're alone.

》If you fall asleep while hugging him, he tries sO hArd not to explode, and usually succeeds.

》Whenever he's upset, all you need to do is sneak around him and hug him from behind, he always overthinks those types of hugs to the point where he forgets about being angry entirely.

》He's usually never the first to pull away from a hug, unless he has something that needs to be done urgently. They just make him feel so much better, why would he ever want to leave first?

》He favors hugs that involve him sitting down with you on his lap, or those in which he picks you up. As much as he loves hugs, it's not the easiest on his back for him to bend down to your height. Being 8"11 is tough.

》He especially loves the rare hugs in which you are taller than him, for example, when you're standing on a step ladder and you engulf him in a comfortable embrace, he always loved being short and they make him feel protected.

》A majority of the hugs he gives are 20+ seconds long, when time allows.

》He often makes up excuses to steal hugs, and has yet to directly ask for one.

¤ You look cold, come here, I can share my jacket with you. ¤

" Oh, thank you, but I'm not very chilly right now."

¤ Yes you are, just come here already. ¤

Or

¤ I'm cold and I forgot my jacket in the wash. Stay still, you're warm.¤ *timidly hugs from behind*

"But honey, your jacket's in the closet..?"

¤ Shhhhhhshshshhhh, that doesn't matter. ¤

____________________________________________________________________________

Lol writing at 3 am this time haha, hope you enjoyed ♡