𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🔮⛓🪩 ༉‧₊˚✧ ꒰ 𝓓ancing 𝓠ueen ꒱

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋          ⎯⎯          𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗃𝗈

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⎯⎯ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗃𝗈

                    "NO, I will not pay to get hurt!" Demetri shook his head rapidly

"NO, I will not pay to get hurt!" Demetri shook his head rapidly. Venus has been trying to convince Demetri to go to Miguel's dojo with her and Eli for the last twenty minutes, but he wasn't budging.

"You'll be fine! Just keep your mouth shut and do what you're told to do." Venus hissed, continuing to scribble down her notes.

Demetri looked at her in shock with a scoff, "Have you met me?"

"Unfortunately." She sarcastically muttered under her breath, looking back up at him quickly with a smile to show she was joking.

"Why did you even agree to go? You hate fighting, and don't you have volleyball practice." He turned to her with furrowed brows.

She sighed and put down her pencil, "Because Eli really wants to go. I want to be supportive, and I know he wants you there too. Besides, Coach Jones is out of town for a few days, so we don't have practice. "

"Karate is stupid, Venus. I don't know why he wants to go." He rolled his eyes.

"Because he's tired of being picked on, Demetri! We are lucky, we don't get half the shit he gets, and you know it. He wants to be able to defend himself." She sighed exasperatedly, "Just—will you please? For Eli?" She looked up at the boy and pulled out the puppy dog eyes.