Defend: Part 3: Unto Dawn

"Izu. Izu, wake up before I slap you." Yachiru's voice wakes me up, and I groan, sitting up, and looking around, quickly regaining my surroundings. I'm laying on the floor of Gym Gamma, my cleaned weapons laying next to me. I can just barely make out Yachiru in the dim moonlight. 

"Guh. Yachiru, why are you....up....." I say, looking at the pink-haired girl, who's staring at me, before, for lack of a better term, she pounces on me, straddling my hips and pinning my upper body down to the ground. 

"I want you, now." She says, and before I can even react to those words, she pulls her shirt off, and moves to unclasp her bra. Before things can go farther, I sit up, and pin her arms to her sides, and look at her eyes, which stare back at me, confused. 

"Woah, woah, woah. Put on some fucking breaks. And your shirt. First off, since when has this been a thing? Second, why now of all times?" I ask, and I don't even get an answer, as she pins my upper body to the floor again

"It's been for as long as I've known you, Izu. I just....I can't hold back anymore." She says, but I'm still not sure about this

"What about Midnight? Is she even okay?" I ask, and Yachiru tilts her head. 

"She's fine. She's completely ready to go fight." She says, and I narrow my eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask, and she smiles

"Of course. Now, let's not worry about that, and just have some fun." Yachiru says, but something still feels off

"What's her heartrate?" I ask, she pouts

"57. She's perfectly fine." She says, and at this point, I know something is off

"Yachiru, that's too slow. What's the medical term for a slow heart?" I ask, and Yachiru tilts her head. 

"Tachycardia, right?" She asks, and I react. Grabbing my pistol, I jam the barrel into her open mouth, and pull the trigger three times. Blood, black and blue, explodes out the back of her head, and I shove the body off of me. 

"Guh....Midoriya......why is Pixie dead?" Shiozaki asks

"That is not Pixie. That is." I say, pointing at the rising from of the real Yachiru, who stares at the body, incredibly confused. 

"Okay, but that still doesn't explain why the body is missing half of it's head, and is also shirtless." Mic, who has also woken up, along with entirety of 1-A, as they stare at the body. 

"Well, ignoring the shirtless part for about 30 seconds, it's missing half of it's head because I stuck a pistol in it's mouth, and dumped 3 rounds through the back of it's head." I say, gesturing to the blood-covered pistol in my hand, and the blood covering my chest. 

"How....how did you know it wasn't me?" Yachiru asks

"You didn't know the correct term for a dangerously slow heart. That thing, whoever it was, said it was tachycardia." I say, and Yachiru deadpans at me

"But it's bradycardia." She says, and I nod

"That's how I knew for a fact it wasn't you. You would've known that off the top of your head. Even half-asleep, or half dead, you would know that." I say, poking the body, which to my utter surprise, sits up, and glares at me. 

"You know, you could've not done that." The figure says, as the back of it's head heals, and the visage of Yachiru melts away, revealing a feminine figure staring back at me. Black eyes, black hair, grey skin. An intruder. 

"So, you reveal your true form, huh?" I ask, and the woman glares at me

"Tch. You humans stand no chance. We will kill all of you." The woman says, and then begins to run. She makes it three steps before I put a round through the back of her left knee, and then through her right hip. She collapses, but tries to continue to run before I slam a foot into her back, pinning her in place.