Raid: Part 1: Sins

"Alright. Here's the final plan. Ghost, Anima and Mt. Lady will provide over watch from this ridge. You'll be Team Alpha." Tsukauchi says, tapping a map on the table, as I look down at it. The map is a satellite image, of a house on a lake, surrounded by forest. The single road is long and winding, making it harder for escapes. The ridge over looks the house, which a massive take on a traditional Japanese Mansion. The entire home is well over 20,000 sq feet

It's been a week since the initial meeting, and today is the day of the raid. We're in Kamui woods and Mt. Lady's agency, and it's currently 0330 hours. Everyone looks like they're not fully awake yet, which is fair. I've only been up for about 45 minutes, but I've also downed an entire energy drink. I'm dressed in a pair of black joggers, and my green hoodie over a black long sleeve muscle shirt. 

"Why are me and Anima providing overwatch?" Mt. Lady asks, ending her sentence off with a big yawn

"You can block the road from escaping gang members, or reinforcements, and Anima, no offense, wouldn't do super well against firearms." I explain, and Mt. Lady nods, and Anima gives me a grateful look. 

"Thank you, Ghost. Now, Team Bravp will be compromised of Kamui Woods, Vine, Yachiru with the codname Pixie, Gale Force, and finally, Seagrass." Tsukauchi says, and the girl from yesterday with the long black hair nods at the final name. 

"You will play the role of Capture and support. Anything that comes your way, capture it. You will be positioned to the direct South of Team Alpha, on this plain." Tsukuachi says, tapping the image once again. 

"Finally, Team Charlie. This team will be compromised of the remaining Pros and members of Squad 9, except for myself. I will be coordinating this mission from a set of armored vehicles at the top of the road." Tsukauchi says, and the remaining members nod

"When do we set out?" Kirito asks

"10. You have six and a half hours." Tsukauchi says. Everyone nods, standing up. I walk out of the room, and head into the lockers. I quickly pull on my combat uniform, minus my mask and hood. 

I proceed to do a quick check over my backpack, which is loaded with supplies. Extra magazines, lethal and non lethal, check. Medical supplies.... adrenaline shots, gauze, tourniquets, medical tape, and a few special items. Six Xstat syringes. Basically, small syringes filled with special cellulose tablets that expand with 20 seconds of contact with blood. Plugs bullet wounds, stops people from bleeding out. Used them on myself more than once. Everything is there. I then double check my weapons. 

The Bad News, fully loaded with a 10 round magazine, a Leupold Ultra M3A scope, with a suppressor-muzzle break combo on the end of the barrel, and a bi-pod-foregrip combo on the front. To top it all off, there's a sling., making it easier to carry. My shotgun, a Saiga-12 with a 10 round mag. Russian made, this thing is more or less shotgun AK. I slapped a EOTech EXPS2-0 holographic sight, as well as a foregrip on it. Don't really get to use this thing all that often, but when I do, it means shit is gonna go down. Sliding my shotgun and rifle into holding straps on my bag, I make sure it's secure, then set my pack down. I quickly check my pistol and knife, making sure they're both ready to go. 

 I walk back out into the lobby, and Shiozaki notices me, and her eyes widen. 

"Officer Midoriya. Are you trying to scare people?" She asks, and I chuckle.

"Nope. I don't have my mask on, or my hood up." I reply, and she shakes her head

"I don't understand why you chose to look like that." She sighs

"It is prudent to be the most frightening person in the room." I reply, and she seems a bit confused by that. 

"Why?" She asks, and I chuckle