97.

It's been weeks since Klaus and Caroline had their moment in the woods. He believed that after he would get her confession about him, he would be able to have closure and get her out of his mind but the opposite happened. It was like he was addicted to her, after he had a taste of what would be like being with her, kissing her, having her in his arms... he didn't want anything but that.

He was drinking in a bar when a random girl approached him and started to flirt with him.

"You're not my type." Klaus quickly said with an annoyed look.

"What's your type?" The brunette asked.

"Blonde."

"I am downstairs." She said with a smirk.

"Overachiver."

"Check."

"Incredibly beautiful, intelligent, strong blonde vampire with a little OCD and was the best I ever had." He said and so she quickly left, realizing she had no chance to hook up with him.

After paying for the drinks, he went back home.

"Brother... Someone's here to see you."

"I don't feel like talking to anyone. I'm gonna go to my studio now. Don't bother me."

"The person is actually in your studio." Elijah said when Klaus was about to open the door of his studio.

"What?!"

"I believe you'll be happy to see your visitor." Elijah said.

"I wouldn't be so sure." Klaus said and when opened the door he saw Caroline looking at the drawings he had made of her.

"Caroline..." He said in surprise.

"Klaus..." She said, looking at him with a smile.

"I have to admit, this is a very welcoming surprise." Klaus said with a smirk. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah... I just... I have been thinking and... I was wondering... is your offer still standing?" Caroline asked, making Klaus smile.