63

Rebekah is studying and working on an internship to be a fashion stylist even if it's against her father's wishes, which made them fight and her father decided to stop giving her money.

One day Rebekah called crying to her best friend Caroline, her brothers Kol, Elijah and Niklaus and her boyfriend Stefan.

They went to see her, thinking something terrible happened and when she opened the door they saw a crying and hysterical Rebekah, making Stefan quickly hug her.

"What's wrong, baby?" Stefan asked very worried with her girlfriend.

"I-I've ruined the fabric and now I can't make the dress for the internship!" Rebekah asked crying.

"Sister, I'm sure we will find a way to help you." Elijah said as Rebekah let them into her small studio.

"Look at that!" Rebekah said showing them the fabric and where she got distracted and ruined the dress she was making.

"Is it that bad?" Klaus asked.

"Maybe we can use the rest of the fabric." Caroline said, trying to be positive.

"Isn't this with that effect that you put some of your dresses?" Kol asked.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about? There's no effect!" Rebekah yelled upset.

"Well, why don't you buy more of that fabric?" Stefan asked.

"I can't. I already use most of the money for the rent, food and this fabric. And this is a very expensive fabric." Rebekah said.

"We can always give you the money you need, sister." Elijah said.

"No! I left our home because our father was against me going after my dream and stopped giving me money because he didn't believe I could be independent, so if I let you give me money, I'll just show him he was right." Rebekah said.

"I got it! How about you sell clothes and shoes you don't use as much? They are expensive, I'm sure you'll make some good money." Caroline suggested.

"Yeah! You have so many shoes that you don't need. I mean, I never saw someone with that amount of shoes. I don't even know why you have so much, you only have two feet." Kol said, making Rebekah give him a death glare.

"How will I chose which clothes and shoes to sell?" Rebekah asked.

"Just pick the ones you least like and least use." Caroline said.

"I can't believe I'm actually gonna do this. They are a part of me." Rebekah said.

"Drama queen..." Kol said to himself.

"What did you just call me, you bloody wanker?" Rebekah asked.

"How about you go see the clothes and we help you out choosing what you will sell?" Stefan asked and Rebekah nodded.

After awhile Rebekah was showing them the clothes she least wears.

"Okay. Now how will I pick what I will sell? I mean, they all have a story." Rebekah said.

"I got it! Close your eyes and pick something, then you'll sell it." Kol said.

"I might be hanging out with him too much but it actually sounds like a good idea." Klaus said.