88

"Guys, guess what. I got a job as co-host." Kol said and everyone cheered him. "Yeah! A little good deed for PBS. Plus some tv exposure, meaning I'll have more girls after me. And that's the kind of math Kol likes to do."

"Ugh! PBS" Damon said.

"What's wrong with PBS?" Caroline asked.

"What's right with them?" Damon asked.

"Come on, Damon! I just want to do a good deed like you did with helping Stefan not being all ripper." Kol said.

"This isn't a good deed. You just want to be on tv. This is totally selfish."

"Woah, woah, woah! What about you helping your brother not being a ripper? Talk about selfish." Kol said.

"What are you talking about?" Damon asked.

"It was a really nice thing, you know. But it made you feel good, right?" Kol asked.

"Yeah. So?"

"Making you feel good, makes it selfish. Look, there's no unselfish good deeds, sorry."

"Yes, there are. There are totally good deed who self less." Damon said.

"May I ask for one example."

"Yeah, it's... you know there is... No, you may not!" Damon said making Klaus roll his eyes in annoyance for the 15th time.

"That's because all people are selfish." Kol said.

"Are you calling me selfish?" Damon asked upset, making Klaus roll his eyes again.

"Are you calling you... people?" Kol asked, making Klaus roll his eyes even more.

"I'm gonna find a selfless good deed. I'm gonna beat you... you evil genius!" Damon said and left to get more bourbon.

"Why do you care so much about this whole good deed thing?" Caroline asked Damon.

"Because I don't want to live in a world where I am wrong and Kol Mikaelson is right." Damon said.

*After a few hours*

"Hey, Kol!" Damon said as he found Kol. "I just wanted to tell you that I found a selfless good deed. I went down to the park and I let a bee sting me."

"What? What good is that gonna do to anybody?" Kol asked.

"Well, it makes the bee look tough in front of the other bees. So... the bee is happy, and I'm definitely not." Damon said.

"You know the bee probably die after it stung you." Kol said.

"Damn it!" Damon said and left.

inspired by:

I hope u like it