Chapter 1: Bruce and Diana

Just before we get started I just wanted to let you know that these characters are based from the DC movies and TV shows. This is my very first book that I have written so enjoy. 

Diana walks into the Bat cave wanting to see what Bruce was doing. She walks closer to see Bruce working. "Busy?" Diana said. 

Bruce hears someone behind him when he heard a female voice. He recognized it immediately. "Always busy Princess." Bruce turns around to see Diana standing right behind him. "What are you working on?" Diana said curiously. "Working on some files. Joker escaped from Arkham." 

"Do you need any help?" Bruce thinks for a second..."Wait shouldn't you be at the Justice League meeting?" Bruce said confused. "I was but then they just canceled it because they new you were busy and a lot of people did not show up, so I came here because I did not have anything to do." Bruce thinks about if he wants help or not. "Sure, I could use some help." Bruce says. 

An hour and a half later after looking into where the Joker could be. Dick Grayson walks into the batcave. 

"Oh, Hey Diana." Dick says as he walk toward Bruce and Diana. Both Diana and Bruce turn around. "Hey Dick." Diana said. "Alfred wanted me to tell you guys that dinner should be done in a bit." Both Diana and Bruce say, "Okay." Dick walks out of the room and Bruce and Diana continue working. 

15 minutes later, Alfred walks into the room with dinner. "Master Bruce, Miss Prince, your dinner is served." Alfred said as he handed them their dinner. 45 minutes later, after Bruce and Diana have eaten and after they have continued working Diana stops and stares at Bruce. He does not notice it at first but then he stops what he is doing and looks at her. He stares into her beautiful brown eyes and she smiles at him.

Bruce breaks the eye contact and checks the time. "Well it is getting late. I think I should head back to my place." Diana says as she gets up from the chair she was sitting in next to Bruce. "Goodnight Bruce." "Goodnight." Bruce says as he watches her leave.