Chapter 11: The mission Part 3

"So do we have an idea on how we can lure Grodd in?" Diana said. "No, which is why we are all here to think of something together." Clark said. "Well I might have an idea." Barry said. Everyone in the room turns to face him. "Gorilla Grodd has been trying to capture me for whatever reason so maybe we can do something to make him come here so he can think he is getting me but he is just actually going to be sent away." Barry said. "We can....but how are we going to get his attention?" Shiera said. 

"I might be able to talk to him through his mind." J'onn said. "Yeah, that sounds good." Shiera said. "We should do this tonight though." Bruce said. "Okay. That's fine." Hal said. "Lets all meet back here at 7:30" Bruce said. 

Everyone left the conference room to go do there own thing. Bruce and Diana were walking down the hall holding hands and talking to each other. 

"Alfred is making us lunch so when we go back it should be ready." Bruce said. "Okay." Diana said smiling at him. 

Everyone ends up going home doing there own thing until it is 7:30 which is in the next 8 and a half hours. 

Bruce and Diana are back at Wayne Manor when Alfred opens the door and leads them to the kitchen where their lunch is ready. "Here you go master Bruce and miss Prince." Alfred said handing them their plates. While Diana and Bruce are eating their lunch Diana offers Alfred to sit with them. As they all sat together Alfred was telling Diana stories of when Bruce was younger. 

They were all laughing together. As Alfred was telling some funny stories Bruce looks over at Diana and he stares at her. He loves the way she is smiling and laughing and having a good time. 

They finish lunch and Bruce and Diana decide to take a walk outside. Bruce opens the door for Diana as they walk out. "Ladies first." Bruce said. Diana smiles at him as she walks out of the door and Bruce and Diana start walking around the manor. 

"It is really nice out today." Diana said. "Yes...it is." Bruce said. It is bright and sunny and windy outside which is a little rare in Gotham sense it is always cloudy. Bruce and Diana just talk about their past for a little bit. Diana talks about how she fought in world war 1 and Bruce talks about the good times he had with his parents but he doesn't talk to much about it though. Bruce is happy that he is able to share his feelings with her. 

After talking for a while Diana stops walking. Bruce notices and stops as well. Diana just closes her eyes and has her head up a little bit letting the wind touch her face. Bruce looks at Diana to see how peaceful and relaxed she is. Bruce walks up behind and puts his arms around her. Diana turns around and wraps her arms around him and they both hold into that position for a few minutes. Diana has her head on his chest while Bruce has his chin on her head. They both let go and walk back inside. 

It is now 7 o'clock and everyone suits up and heads to Justice League headquarters. Everyone makes it just in time and they were the only ones there. Which there are only 7 of them there. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Green Lanternn, Martian Manhunter, Flash. 

"So how does this work? What are you going to say to Grood?" Hawkgirl said. "I'm am just going to talk to him through his mind and tell him that the Flash is waiting for him at Justice League headquarters." Martian Manhunter said. So that is what the Martian manhunter did. "Okay I just called him over and he is coming the flash will wait out here while the rest of us need to hide somewhere where he won't be able to see us." Martian manhunter stated. 

The flash waited out there in the parking lot while everyone else had hid somewhere. Everyone was wearing some kind of bracelet where they could not be mind controlled. It only took five minutes and then Grodd showed up. 

"Hello flash." Grodd said. "You want me? Then come get me." Flash said as he started running around the whole parking lot which is a huge one. Flash then trips over and falls. Grodd laughs at him for his stupidity. "You stupid man." Grodd said. Grodd reaches over to grab flash but just before he was about to grab him Wonder Woman comes in and uses all her strength shes got to punch the hell out of him. That is when everyone came out from their hiding spots to capture Grodd. Hawkgirl then comes in for some hits. 

They all had a plan to make him tired from fighting so then they could make one hit to knock him out. Grodd pushed everyone out of the way and Hawkgirl has her mace in her hand so then she could use the to hurt him but Grodd grabs her by the arm and takes the bracelet off of her arm so then he could mind control her. 

"Oh no....guys!" Green Lantern said as he starts to fight hawkgirl because she was now being mind controlled by Grodd. 

Bruce took something out of his utility belt and threw it on Grodd. Grodd didn't notice it until smoke started coming out of it. It was a knock out gas. Grodd started losing control and he felt like he was going to pass out but the gas did not have full effect on him so Superman has the idea to hit Grodd really hard so then it knocks him out. So that is what Superman does and Gorilla Grodd is already on the ground knocked out. Flash had called Iron heights so then Grodd could be taken there and put away. 

Hawkgirl still could not snap out of Grodd controlling her so everyone had to pin her down to the ground and be held in place so then Batman can grab another one of those bracelets so then Hawkgirl would stop fighting everyone.

"Let me guess I was mind controlled again?" Hawkgirl said. Everyone just nods their heads. 

Grodd was then taken to Iron heights and put away. Everyone was tired so they all went home. Bruce and Diana go back to Wayne Manor and go to bed. 

The next day everyone was feeling well rested from the fight they had with Grodd and they all meet up at Justice League headquarters. 

As they all went to the conference room they found something sitting on the table. It looked like some kind of stone?

"What is this?" Diana said confused staring at it. "Wait it has a note." Clark said. "Read it." Shiera said. 

"Dear Justice League this is a wishing stone. You can be granted one wish but make sure to chose your wish wisely. Only one person out of all of you who wishes something will lose something really important to them." Clark said as he had read the note out loud to them. 

"We cannot show this to anyone. This is between us." J'onn said. They all look at each thinking if they should make a wish or not. 

TO BE CONTINUED ON MY NEXT BOOK CALLED "Justice League: The Wish"