Chapter 2: Diana talks to Shiera

The next day Diana went to Justice League headquarters. She was looking for Shiera because she wanted to talk to her about Bruce. Diana walks into the building as some people greet her.

Diana sees Clark and she walks up to him. "Good Morning Clark." "Morning Diana" Clark says. "Have you seen Shiera? I need to talk to her about something." Diana says. "I saw her a few minutes ago but I don't know were she went, sorry." "That's okay." Diana says looking around. She continues walking until she found her wondering in the hallway. "Shiera!" Diana says with a happy tone. "Oh. Hey Diana, I was just looking for you." "I have been looking everywhere for you Shiera." Diana says out of breathe from catching up to her. "So what's up?" Shiera says.

"Well I want to talk to you about...Bruce." Diana says looking around her making sure that no one was around. "Yes, I heard you were working with him last night on some files about Joker. Anything interesting happen?" She says with a smirk on her face. 

"Well I stopped working for a minute but I could not help myself and I started starring at him." Diana says biting her bottom lip. "Ooo." Shiera said a bit excited. "He stopped working and caught me starring at him and he started starring at me too." Diana says still biting her lip. "I know he likes you, sometimes I catch him starring at you when you are not looking." Shiera says. "Really?" Diana asked surprised.

"Yea, hey do you wanna grab lunch together today, I feel like we have not hung out in a long time." Shiera asked. "Sure, what time?" Diana asked. "How about 12:30 p.m, does that sound good?" Shiera said. "That sounds perfect, see you then Shiera." 

It is 12:00 when Diana gets in her red maroon Tesla to meet up with Shiera for lunch. Diana gets there 15 minutes early because the place was close to her house. While she waits for Shiera to arrive she starts texting Bruce. 

Bruce and Diana's text messages. 

Diana: Hey Bruce, how are you coming along with Joker escaping Arkham?

Bruce: It's coming along but I still don't know where he can be.

Diana: Has there been anything weird going on ever sense he has escaped? 

Bruce: No, which I find that weird because he always has some kind of plan to destroy Gotham. 

Diana: Well if you need any help call me. I am having lunch with Shiera right now. 

Bruce: Alright. 

Just then Shiera had arrived. Both Shiera and Diana get out of their cars and walk inside the restaurant. They both start talking about Diana's feelings for Bruce. 

"So do you think Bruce will ever confess that he has feelings for you Diana?" Shiera asked Diana. "I hope so, I really love him." Diana says. 

1 hour later, Diana and Sheira were getting ready to leave when Diana gets a phone call. Diana grabs her phone and it is Bruce. Shiera looks at Diana with a smirk on her face. Diana just laughs and rolls her eyes. 

Diana's phone call with Bruce.

Diana: "Hey Bruce."

Bruce: "Diana get down to Gotham City Bank and bring Shiera with you."

Diana: "Why, What's going on?"

Bruce: "We found Joker, he blew up the bank in Gotham."

Diana hears an explosions over the call and Diana has a worried look on her face. 

Diana: "Alright, we are on our way."

Diana hangs up. "Shiera we need to get to Gotham City Bank quickly. They found Joker and he is blowing up the bank in Gotham." Diana says. 

Both Shiera and Diana get out of the restaurant, Diana just easily takes of her clothes because she already has her Armor underneath it. Shiera goes to change.