Chapter 8: It's not Shiera!

The next morning Bruce and Diana woke up. "Morning Princess." Bruce said while stroking her hair. "Good Morning" she said looking up at him. "We need to get ready and go to Justice League headquarters." Bruce said. Diana sighs "I don't want to. I'd rather stay here and sleep with you." Bruce laughs a little "I know Princess."

They both got ready and went downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. They both left to go to Justice League headquarters. Just as they walked into the building they were wondering why there were not a lot of people. 

"Where is everyone?" Bruce asked looking around confused. "oh my god.....Bruce. The meeting!" Diana said as they both started running towards the conference room. 

Once they both walked in the room everyone turns and faces Bruce and Diana. "Where were you guys?" Superman asked. "ummm." Both Batman and Wonder Woman said looking at each other. "I bet they were making out or something." Green Lantern said with a smirk on his face. "Oh....I see now." Flash said with a smile on his face. "Okay lets just continue with the meeting." Superman said. 

Both Wonder Woman and Batman take a seat at the table across from them. Wonder Woman looks beside her to notice an empty seat. "Where is Shiera?" Diana thought to her self. 

After the meeting had ended everyone got up and started talking. Wonder Woman and Batman started talking to each other when Green Lantern, Flash and Superman came up to them. "Are you guys dating?" Flash said. "Yes." Both Batman and Wonder Woman said without hesitation. Flash, Superman and Green Lantern had a huge smile on their face. "Good it's about time you two started dating." Green Lantern said. 

"Have any of you guys seen Hawkgirl?" Wonder Woman asked. "No." Green Lantern said. "Okay, I'm gonna go look for her." Wonder Woman said. Just before she was about to walk out of the room Batman grabs her by the arm and kisses her on the cheek and she does the same back. She starts to walk out of the room looking for Shiera. 

Batman watches her leave the room. After she left Batman turns around to find Green Lantern, Flash and Superman looking at him with a big smile on their face. "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Batman said. 

Just as Diana was walking in the hallway she went past one of the rooms were you can practice your fighting and that's where she found Shiera punching a punching bag. Diana walks into the room and calls to her. "Shiera?" Shiera turns around and she does not look happy she looks really upset. 

Just as Wonder Woman was walking up to her, Hawkgirl attacks her pushing both of them through the door and breaking it. They both started fighting each other and they brought the fight into the main room of the building which was the entrance inside the building. 

Everyone was out of the conference room except for Batman, Flash, Superman and Green Lantern. So they decided to walk out of the room and they continued talking while walking in the hallway. Just when they were close to the entrance but not that close they heard screaming. They all stop and look at each other. 

"That sounded like Diana screaming!" Batman said. "Yeah it did!" Green Lantern said as they all started running towards the main entrance of the building to see Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl fighting. Batman grabs Wonder Woman and Green Lantern grabs Hawkgirl and tried to pull them apart but failed because Hawkgirl had kicked and pushed both of them away. 

"How did she get so strong all of a sudden. She felt stronger than she was before!" Green Lantern said. Superman went up to Hawkgirl to stop her but she just punched him and he went flying across the room. 

Hawkgirl grabs Wonder Woman by the hair and walks up to a wall to bang her head on the wall. Everyone that was there saw Hawkgirl bang Wonder Woman's head into a wall when everyone gasps. 

Wonder Woman fell to the floor when Hawkgirl picked her up and threw her into a table causing it to break. Diana groaned in pain. "Hawkgirl stop! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Nightwing said walking up behind Hawkgirl trying to stop her but she just easily pushed him away. 

Hawkgirl grabbed her mace and was about to hit Wonder Woman with it but then Wonder Woman kicked the Mace out of her hands and punched her in the face. As Wonder Woman did that Hawkgirl punched Wonder Woman and she hit the wall that was behind her. "Please Shiera stop I don't want to hurt you!" Diana said "But I wanna hurt you!" Shiera said walking up towards Diana. 

Diana got up fast and and used both her gauntlets to charge them up as she crossed her arms together. That sent Shiera hitting the wall that was behind her hard. That made Shiera even more mad. Shiera went flying up to Diana as she pinned her to the wall. "Guys....It's not Shiera! Someone is taking over her." Shiera had heard enough so she grabbed Diana's throat and started putting pressure to it. "Shut up!" Shiera said as she threw Diana up to the wall that was beside them. That caused Diana to hit the wall really hard which knocked her out as she fell down hard on the floor face first knocked out. 

That is when Batman came back and had a small gun in his hands. Batman pulled the gun up to Shiera from a distance and shot her. It was a small dart that knocked her out and stopped her aggressive behavior. Batman then tossed the empty gun and went running up to Diana. Everyone that just stood there watching the fight quickly came running up to Diana as well. 

"Diana!" Batman said trying to shack her awake but that did not work. Batman carried Wonder Woman. "Green Lantern carry Hawkgirl to the medbay." Batman said. Just then Batman and Green Lantern carried both Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl into the medbay.