You'll Hate Me

Willarry

'Harry, what's been going on with you lately? Ginny is saying you're angry and touchy. Why? Is it something to do with work? Bill?' Molly Weasley asked the thirty five year old man from where they were sitting at the kitchen table in 12 Grimmuald Place.

'It's nothing. I'm fine, Mrs. Weasley,' Harry answered with a grin.

'Well if you're sure. I best get home. Oh and thank you again for letting Bill stay at yours until he gets himself back on his feet. You know, I think his divorce with sweet Fleur hit him harder then he claims,' Molly said, before standing from her seat and walked around the table to Harry. The raven stood up and held out his hand. Molly sighed at that but shook the hand anyway. Molly made her way to the kitchen fireplace and flooed away.

'You are definitely not fine,' a voice chuckled from the door to the living room. Harry looked behind to see William Weasley standing in the doorway with nothing but some joggers and of course the boxers that were just showing. Harry gulped and looked away.

'Yes I am,' Harry mumbled.

'No... you're not,' William said, walking over to Harry. He placed one hand on the table and the other on the back of Harry's chair. Harry looked towards him and glared. It took all his will power to not look lower then his head.
'What's wrong? If it's about me being here, then tell me. If I'm too much of a burden, I'll go.'

'It's got nothing to do with you, Bill,' Harry growled.

'Bill? What happened to you calling me William?' Will asked, standing up straight with a hurt look taking over his face. Harry gritted his teeth and stood up, unfortunately coming face to face with William's shoulder. Harry huffed and looked up at the red head.

'Leave me alone,' Harry said sternly, his eyes flicking back and forth between Will's eyes and mouth before turning away and walking out of the room.

-

'Harry! What the fuck?' Ginny Weasley shouted when she walked in on him drinking a whole bottle of fire whiskey, two more empty bottles of the stuff at his feet.

'Hi, Ginny,' Harry mumbled, leaning back in his armchair to look at her. Ginny glared at him and took the bottle away. She locked the liquor cabinet and looked back at a thinking Harry.

'What the hell were you doing? Are you trying to poison yourself?' Ginny questioned, turning and grabbing a sober up potion and passed it to the man.

'Fabulous idea at this point,' Harry answered quietly, though Ginny still heard. Ginny gasped and looked at him in horror, whilst he chugged the potion down.

'Harry... are you okay?' Ginny asked. Harry looked up at her with a depressed frown and tear filled eyes. He suddenly stood up and walked over to her. He stopped right in front of her and put his fingers under her chin. He lifted her head and leant in. He kissed her softly on the lips. Ginny closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Harry growled in annoyance and kissed her harder. Ginny gasped at the firmness and opened her eyes to look at Harry. The raven pulled away, looking at her lips in sorrow. Tears began falling from Harry's eyes.
'Harry? What's wrong?' Harry said nothing and turned away. Ginny followed him out in to the hallway.
'Harry!' Ginny shouted when Harry flung the front door open and ran out.

'Ginny? What's wrong?' Ginny turned around to see her oldest brother.

'Harry. He- he was drinking... I took the bottles away and asked if he was trying to poison himself. He... h-he said is was a fabulous idea. I asked what was wrong and he kissed me. It was soft... like all our kisses. But then he growled and kissed harder. He pulled back and he started to cry... a-and then he ran out of the house,' Ginny answered.